In a 2023 deposition, the Ex POTUS boasted that he had $400 million in cash and

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 5:51 PM
Title couldn’t said it all. In a 2023 deposition, the Ex POTUS boasted that he had $400 million in cash and it was adding significant amounts to that amount every month. This week; In a post on Truth Social, he claimed the size of the $454 million bond is, and I quote,“unConstitutional, un-American, unprecedented, and practically impossible for ANY Company, including one as successful as mine. The Bonding Companies have never heard of such a bond, of this size, before, nor do they have the ability to post such a bond, even if they wanted to.” Despite the fact that on Tuesday Mar 5, 2024 on Fox News Live: “Fox’s Brian Kilmeade: You have to come up with $400 million, how close are you to securing the bond? Trump: I have a lot of money. I can do what I want to do. Fix’s Brian Kilmeade: So you’re not worried about the money? Trump: I don’t worry about money.” Select the correct answer: 1. The cash was not there and never was 2. He blew it in on hookers and drugs 3. He doesn’t want to use his own money. 4. All of the above.

7 comments

(4), of course. Q. How can you tell when he’s lying? A. His lips are moving.
uniquename
2 months ago
If he wasn’t such a bombastic dickhead he would’ve settled this and the E Jean Carroll cases long ago. Even now Tish would probably take $200 million and be done with it, though he could’ve gotten out much cheaper a year ago. But no, he had to call the judge names and dox the judge’s clerk. He’s truly a moron whose emotions blind his judgment.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
Give him enough rope……
Package
2 months ago
^ I’ll donate the rope
twentyfive
2 months ago
^ classy guy ain’t he ?
gammanu95
2 months ago
^ Now, now, you two...
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
.....and I'll pull the lever..... Butt who's going to clean up that mess after?
ATACdawg
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion