My quiet night in Pattaya

Sunday, March 10, 2024 4:59 AM
I thought I would spend a quiet night in Pattaya, just watching the girls in the bars and not taking anyone back to my hotel. I decided to try the Baccara Club which is directly across the street from Pin-Up, which has 90 or 100 dancers. Baccara has perhaps 50 dancers and they were the best looking of any club I’ve been in. One dancer in particular was a knockout . I knew I would sell my grandmother to the Arabs for her. We talked, and soon as she walked back to my hotel with me. I returned to the club with her, and we had some more drinks. Then I staggered across the street to Pin-Up to drink some more. I bought drinks for some dancers and then they got me to buy waitresses drinks. But it’s only money. I stopped in at a couple smaller, go-go bars, such as Ivy and Skyfall. Then I went to XS with all of its beauties. I was rather drunk by this time. I asked a very pretty girl with big boobs if she wanted a drink. One thing led to another, and I took her back to my hotel. Any more quiet nights will kill me.

7 comments

a disciplined man.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Thai TV probably sucks anyway.
shadowcat
2 months ago
Living the dream!
Studme53
2 months ago
“I knew I would sell my grandmother to the Arabs for her.” I hope Founder puts this as one of the taglines on TUSCL when people visit the main page.
shailynn
2 months ago
Where is Pattaya etc?
Techman
2 months ago
Pattaya is in Thighland.
goldmongerATL
2 months ago
You gotta be careful getting that drunk and looking for sex in Pattaya. You might just end up with a hot girl who’s better hung than you are - not that there’s anything wrong with that, just saying.
iknowbetter
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion