Biden Classified Document Report

Thursday, February 8, 2024 9:50 PM
"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory, Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone from whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him—by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness." As Bulldog would say, "THIS IS TOTAL BS!" ..."by then a former president well into his eighties—of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness." Biden took classified documents over decades as a Senator and VP. He didn't have any authority and didn't have cognitive issues like he does now. Hunter, per emails that have been published, showed he copy right from some of these classified documents when he didn't have any authority to access. So now we have another "Twinkle made me do it" defense. Today, I'm old and senile. It's called justice, and it needs to be applied to anyone regardless of age, or mental capacity if the crime occurred when he was wrapped tight, and he was for decades. Sure, give Biden 30 years of Probation, no jail. At least he'll have a real criminal record.

16 comments

The same people who say "as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory" are probably the ones who are going to say he's mentally fit to be president too. They could consider that even at his sharpest, he wasn't particularly bright.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
Still some people wonder why so many Americans see the government as their true enemy.
skibum609
3 months ago
Given Trump's willful retention of documents, and refusal to return them after repeated requests (unlike Biden), I assume there is agreement that Trump should be convicted as well. Probably jailed too, as his offense was far worse.
wld4tatas
3 months ago
^ I love how Trump is every liberal's excuse for their own malfeasance. Biden did this...But Trump! But Trump! But Trump! Can you not deflect?
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
time to have standard drug testing and competency tests on all public officials - local, state, federal
rawhide2
3 months ago
The report won’t change a single vote.
Hank Moody
3 months ago
Biden is just as good for American as Xi. Bitch slap an illegal alien today.
skibum609
3 months ago
Both parties are playing chicken with the election, the most disgusting pair of candidates ever, neither of these two are qualified to lead.
twentyfive
3 months ago
Throw Trump in jail for his refusal to give his stolen documents back, and I will lead the charge for Biden to be charged as well.
BumHip
3 months ago
@BumHip: "...I will lead the charge for Biden to be charged as well." OK, then send BOTH to court, same time, and televise it! I'm all for it.
mogul1985
3 months ago
^^^^^sure, put the two up for a tit for tat on court level mistakes. Let's watch that. Do you think there would be an equal number of episodes for each?
jaybud999
3 months ago
@jaybud999: Well, Biden had these docs going back over 40 years; only POTUS can de-classify and take them, NOT a senator or even VP. Trump had them as POTUS. Since Trump's indictment is marinating in court, why not Biden too. Let's see how the judicial system handles them. The one thing I know for sure is Biden took classified TS/SCI out of the SCIF as a senator and we have no idea how he could do that as they are to stay in the SCIF after a review. And he did this before his brain started turning to cottage cheese.
mogul1985
3 months ago
this will not make the bases vote any differently, and the independents are not smart enough to get it - independents only care about pocket book
rawhide2
3 months ago
I hope we Americans kick that dumb son of a bitch. Out of office & put Trump back in.
bang69
3 months ago
Why even have courts? We can achieve true justice by settling cases with rant-fights on the internet.
ilbbaicnl
3 months ago
^^^^ Excellent! We do have that today. We can get Joe Rogan to moderate.
mogul1985
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion