Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

YELLP Website

dukesford

Texas

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know who the girl is on photo 6 of 7 on Pandora's Yellp Page? I'm guessing she no longer works at their and the picture from Jan 2020..

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I go there often and have never seen her. Probably lost to history…

Profile picture for Context22
Context22
•

Possibly Ava

Profile picture for dukesford
dukesford
•

Thanks, I was trying to gauge the attractivess of the girls aside from the I G. She looks pretty hot, and if that's close to daytime, then I'd be extremely happy.

Profile picture for Context22
Context22
•

I’m pretty sure it is her, she still works daytime there.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Bruh. Guys go here to get their dick sucked. Not many tens but some freaky 5's and 6's.

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

Glanced at the Yelp page. photo 6 is the secondary / small stage. Page 5 is a dancer photo from 2020. Older dancer, no longer there. It's not Ava.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement