tuscl

Using proper pronouns for mongers

You know often times I’ll read the police blotters the next day, terms thrown around like “stalker Muddy”, “John Muddy”, “debauchee Muddy”….its Sugar Daddy. S-U-G-A-R D-A-D-D-Y.

And the girl I’m with. She’s not some “street walker I just picked up on Malcom X blvd last night” (we met there, yeah so what?) “hooker” “whore” “prostitute” …she is my Sugar baby. And her time on backpage a couple years back was just a short phase. Also, our relationship is not “transactional” it’s a loving and nurturing one in nature. (Ok fine yeah I get taken to the cleaners at 2K a meet, so what’s your point?)

Get right God dammit.

7 comments

• shailynn
    10 months ago
    Do all of your relationships involve duct tape and the trunk of your Camry?
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    Hey now I actually never owned a Camry, I’ve rented a bunch. I’ve since upgraded but I hold off on a future article to name it. It’s big time.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    ^ Honda Accord or did you finally get that cargo van which has dual usage as a kidnap vehicle and bed on wheels.

I’ll get you a sun shade to block out those Walmart parking lot lights at night.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Congratulations, Muddy you finally broke down and bought that used Yugo you wanted!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 months ago
    Yeah, right, fight for those are pronouns. Don't give up, just like they didn't when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. We're with ya, you're rolling.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    I always thought lt my pronoun was “wannadance”. They’re good about calling me that.
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    @25 fuck I’ll take it

@shai you know what I’ll take it. I’ve been putting a tshirt on my head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion