Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Scuttlebutt

psulion73

Norm

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Playhouse owner has cancer diagnosis. Enjoy while you can!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Very sad news. I'm not sure our focus should be on the club's future at this point, though.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

How do you know about owner's medical issue, but can't get intel about the ladies?

Profile picture for psulion73
psulion73
•

I have my sources. I am not so much asking for Intel, but rather opinions. My normal go to is Tatiana. I wanted a change and was considering Devon or Andrea. Based on my Intel, I have decided on Nicole for VIP.

Profile picture for WSP
WSP
•

There are actually five PH owners. John , sometimes called JB, is the oldest and largest investor . He lives full time in FL . Sad that I know this stuff.

Sorry to hear of his diagnosis .

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement