tuscl

Mural masterbation?

What does this entail as an experience exactly?

10 comments

• rawhide
    a year ago
    well you cant spell masturbation. which is bad considering you have been jerking off since you have been 14, but this entails a man (hopefully your customer) and you masturbating at the same time in hopes of reaching either a mutual or single orgasm. I hope there are no MURALS involved as you stated.. then in that case if MURALS are involved..... someone may or may not have painted a mural on the wall before said masturbation occurred....which if you are into RP.. mutual masturbation during a MURAL might be more fun than rubbing one out in public.. unless you have a degree from one of the worst universities in the USA.. NEBRASKA.. where everything but the womens vball team sucks the d
  • Girlpower2023_
    a year ago
    Thanks for the insight rawhidden
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Mutual of Omaha is an insurance company.

Mutual Masturbation is 2 or more people masturbating at the same time. Maybe each other,
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Swing away Mural
    Mural, swing away

https://youtu.be/7E_HLHKXh2U?si=Lq6he9I_…
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^ How in the actual hell did you remember that scene well enough to make a connection?
  • JackKash
    a year ago
    You guys are funny. Always a joy to read the discussions.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Stroke me baby, while I paint the ceiling 🎶 😌
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I mean, I appreciate art, but...
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    My guess it’s a very large drawing usually on the exterior of a building
  • iknowbetter
    a year ago
    Thus is something we only see in Miami.

Mural Masturbation: Only Fans girls posing for slutty pictures in front of murals in Wynwood. Yes, this really happens, and I once saw a couple of local OF favorites (Francetti and Toochi Kash for those of you who frequent OF), drawing quite a crowd while going at it and being videotaped in front of an Atomik mural.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion