tuscl

Best club Tampa area for extras?

I've been checking the Tampa area reviews. SO many clubs to check - so far it seems like Bare Assets and Scarletts look like the best bets. Ideally, I would like OZ beautiful dancers, but with extras on the table. Too may vague reviews, looking for French in particular but FS would be great too. PM me if you prefer.
Thanks,
Alfredo

18 comments

• doctorevil
    a year ago
    If you want Oz beautiful dancers with extras, go to Oz and ask the dancer about extras.
  • dannyboy3
    a year ago
    Chicago is a late night club, but get there early and there is a lot available at a good price. 100 for 15 min, no room fee that early and fs offered at 200
  • Alfredo_Darke
    a year ago
    Dr. Evil - Exatras at Oz? Really?
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    From those I know who told me — I myself have not been there — Bare Assets in Pasco County. But it will be dancer specific whether extras are available.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    Yes, really.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Extras at OZ, seconded. Full menu.
    a year ago
    Gold club. Must like Cubans tho
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    More high mileage spots check out reviews for these places

OZ
    Atlantis
    Red Room
    Brass Flamingo
    Bare Assets
    Gold
    Class Act
    Scarletts
    Diamond Dolls

I know there's like a billion strip clubs in the Tampa bay area it's hard narrow it all down.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Ok, so NOW I know why FL is popular with the snowbirds.
  • Redmonwin
    a year ago
    Great coincidence for posting this info boys! Thanks! I just landed in Tampa for a three day trip.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    I haven't been to Oz yet but based on the reviews here and elsewhere it's certainly possible to get extras there. Definitely not a sure thing like some other spots in the area and probably more expensive but possible.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    @3131 is correct about Golds from my experience. Pretty decent place, big, lots of strippers, and the stripper mix…well there really isn’t a mix. All the girls there are Cuban, some speak English some don’t. Or written in the Golds way: todas las chicas son cubana, algunas hablan ingles otras no.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    How does the vibe and talent compare to South Florida
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    South Florida is better, easily. Don't we have another thread on this? No worries. Pompano > Miami > Tampa. For price/value, switch Tampa and Miami.
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    But how much better exactly? Is it still decent? Or does SoFlo attract all the good looking girls with not much left over?
  • Nixur68
    a year ago
    I guess what I am asking is there anything like Deans Gold, Cheetahs, DD or Tootsies where I can go there in the afternoon or late night just to hang out and get a few decent dances.
  • 8TM
    a year ago
    Oz and 2001 are good for just hanging out and getting high mileage dances. I've been offered extras in Oz pretty much every time I've been, but the VIP room prices were too high.

Atlantis and Diamond Dolls are extras joints, on a good day they're about as good as the Pompano clubs if you ask me. If there's no hot girls working in Atlantis, you can check out Pine Tree Massage down the road.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    First off Tootsies is terrible. I'm sure there is a diamond in the rough somewhere, but they're a majority hard sixes (or what I like to call the poor man's latina Barbie) with an enhanced 7s and 8s to make it seem like the girls are hot. Dean's Gold is expensive and not much value, imo.

Now, that's Miami -- to compare to Tampa, let's use Oz and Atlantis, and DD. These three are better than Tootsies. Oz and Atlantis may be as costly as Dean's, but Dean's has more availability. I think DD's is better and more value than Dean's, but I don't think it can run with Pompano clubs. Also, laps at DD are terribly short and no indicator of what to expect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion