tuscl

Road trip

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, October 7, 2023 9:59 PM
Going west next week/ Prolly through KC, Omaha, Sioux City, thenwest to Rapid City, Buffalo, and maybe as far as Salt Lake. Anyone along that route (PL or dancer) wants to stop in a club, let me know. From past trips, the clubs get less "friendly" as I go west until after my usual destination, but a drink or two isn't out of the question.

7 comments

• shailynn
    10 months ago
    I hope you’re not sleeping in your car like Muddy.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    ^ Hope you’re not sleeping in your car with Muddy😷
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Assuming you’re leaving from Louisville, I did a double-take on your route when you mentioned passing thru KC. But google maps confirmed it’s the best route. Years ago I drove from Indianapolis to Rapid City and although Indy is just a few hours north of Louisville our route was completely different. Took 74 NW thru Champaign then hooked up with 80 in Iowa and then 90 all the way across South Dakota. Boring as hell until you got to the Badlands. Nothing but corn in Iowa and wheat in South Dakota.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 months ago
    @motorhead: Yeah. I set my apps to avoid tolls. Sometimes the toll route up 65 to I90 is faster, but I've never seen it more than a few minutes faster unless there's some major problem on one of the other routes. The Indy-Champagne-Des Moines toll route, converging with the St. Louis-KC route in Omaha, is all of three minutes faster than my toll-free route. That's so insignificant that paying the toll is pointless. @shailyn/@twentyfive: Neither, thankfully. 🤣
  • Muddy
    10 months ago
    It's interesting there aren't a lot folks on here from those areas now that I think about it. Maybe Dandydan or Aham.
  • rickmacrodong
    9 months ago
    You still in new york, pa or maryland george? If so we could potentially link up
  • rickmacrodong
    9 months ago
    You still out in NY or PA george?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion