tuscl

Super hot dancers that apply: Do clubs make them jump through all the hoops?

Sunday, August 13, 2023 1:30 AM
A dime piece shows up to a strip club, does the manager say oh yeah you can’t work right now, you gotta do XYZ. You think that happens? Or do they on the low roll out the red carpet. I have no idea, I’m not privey to any of the hiring side of it. Just wondering a loud. It’s hard to see them saying to a 10 “Hey yeah just send us some pics in an email and we’ll call you back” Any of you guys hear more about in and outs of hiring side of it got any stories of girls cutting the line?

24 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I imagine it depends on the club and the manager / owner.
  • 1Chanman
    a year ago
    I've talked to several hot dancers and it depends on their situation. None of them (supposedly) had to do anything, but more than a few got their fees waived and were allowed to work whenever they wanted because they were such a draw. The last one I talked to, she decided who she wanted to dance for. All the guys that approached her, even ones that tipped well, she'd blow off if she didn't like their vibe. I got lucky as even though I wanted her, I saw what she was doing and basically just let her do her thing.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    her offering bbbj to the manager probably doesn't hurt.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Icee’s “10” was my “0” So hard to say anymore what’s a Ten And just google most beautiful women in the world - most aren’t my dimes
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    ^Most important thing to keep in mind re: Google searches are that they will be heavily tilted toward promoting globalism/internationalism/diversity ideology like all of these big tech companies. I mean, Lupita Nyong'o and Priyanka Chopra...sure, whatever you say, Google. I'll take Tawny Kitaen in that Whitesnake video every day of the week, thanks.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    ^^^ Tawny Kitaen was outstanding sexy in the Whitesnake videos. Even my GF back then thought she was pure hotness.. Unfortunately Tawny’s probably a good lesson for young strippers to know: sexy, male attention everywhere, entitled, partying, thoughtless, aging, harsh reality of no longer being close to standout sexy, mental emotional tailspin, rock bottom…history. Happier story: Bobby Brown of Warrant’s Cherry Pie music video. After 50 and she still looks good.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    You just can’t be a 10 and have a lot of tattoos. IME 90% have a lot of tattoos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Brahma said "You just can’t be a 10 and have a lot of tattoos." That's not true.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    "A dime piece shows up to a strip club, does the manager say oh yeah you can’t work right now, you gotta do XYZ. You think that happens? Or do they on the low roll out the red carpet." A dime piece shows up, she can work immediately. Anyone else, it's we will call you next week to set your schedule or thank you, we will call you in a month or so if there is an opening. How do I know? I was a judge when a club was doing auditions. Had a clipboard, took notes and evaluated each dancer by checking boxes on the evaluation sheet. It's all fake. The decisions were already made by the house mother and a manager as soon as the girls arrived and prepared to dance. The auditions were merely to verify the dancer can stand on the stage for a few minutes without collapsing.
  • tstarky10
    a year ago
    Yeah happen to me In Philly 😐 don’t beat around the bush , it’s either you want me or not & I work right now not saying I’m a 10 but was def on the better looking have of the clubs I visited
  • BubbleYum
    a year ago
    I've had situations where I didn't have to audition and could start working right away and others where I actually had to go through a whole audition process. In my experience, it depends on the club, it's reputation, who you know that already works there, the day of the week, and the season.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    Who gives a flying F……
  • Dustyhawkins
    a year ago
    Yeah she can be hot and everything but the managers still gotta feel up her personality make sure she's not a rob or funny business or gonna pull some weird shit in the club. They gotta talk and see what she's all about for a little a few days, cause I've seen super hot girls get hired but then they don't return to the club they're already done after like 2 weeks maybe they robbed or Fd over customers and was trying to get out quick before getting caught so they can keep club hopping and do the same there at the next club
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Locally girls need an adult entertainment permit. If a dime walks in and her paperwork is in order, manager is going to ask what shifts she wants and if she says Only Friday and Saturday night he will agree. Your more average looking girls often have to earn the right to work weekend nights.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    “You just can’t be a 10 and have a lot of tattoos." @[view link].Ishmael write: “That's not true.” To each their own brother but here’s a test. Take the ten you have in mind with tattoos all over her. She is standing displayed in front of you as the top of the mark! a 10. Now imagine she’s standing there displayed in the same way but no tattoos. If she’s improved at all then she wasn’t a ten with the tattoos.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    No, here's the test: I like tattooed women. Full stop. And I do believe that incredibly hot women can be made hotter with great tattoo work. You know why? It's completely subjective. If I came on here and said that the only true 10s have great tattoo work, then it would be equally invalid as declaring that a 10 must be tattoo free.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    “To each their own brother” Yes it is subjective.
  • loper
    10 months ago
    This clears up for me a lot of puzzling behavior. Super hot girls just hanging out and talking to young broke guys all night. Or, on the rare occasion one has awarded me a lap dance, either asked for extra money and/or did a clothed air dance.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    some clubs just hire because she has a heartbeat. and not in a wheelchair.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Probably Ex Dancer Hotties With Previous Experience Of Strip Clubs Or A New Girl That Can Show Herself How She Is Really Interested In The Strip Club Industry & Show To Management At Screening Her Abilities. A Dancer Told Me She Worked At Hooters Before She Came To The Club. She Was A 10, Cheers!
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 months ago
    A stripper who is well-suited to the occupation can switch to a nearby club and take her best regulars with her. Most clubs, instead of managing this reality, try to mindfuck the dancers. To make the dancers think that PLs just trust the club to always have appealing dancers. So the dancers should be desperate to stay in the club's good graces. Whereas, what seems to be more common is, the strippers have customers, and the club is just the venue where strippers entertain their customers. From what I've heard, the primary purpose of the audition is to be the first step in the mindfuck. I don't see the practical use of rating women. If you are going to have casual sex with, or fantasize about, a woman, that's a yes/no thing. If you are going to commit to a woman (without it being a total shitshow), there are many, many things to consider besides how physically attractive she is. I suppose rating women is fine as a pastime. As long as women don't get the impression you think they are supposed to care about how you rate them. Remember, when a woman tells you she rates herself as a 10, it generally isn't about her being arrogant or delusional. It's about her thinking you're a laughable dumbass.
    6 months ago
    I'm sure it's important to a dancer. Does it matter to a customer?
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I've Seen A Lot Of 10 Rated Dancer Girls, But Haven't Heard Any Bull They Have To Go Through. A Dancer Told Me She Worked @ Hooters Before Coming To The Strip Club. She Was A 10. ✔️ 💲 👄 ♥️ 🔥 👽
  • nicespice
    6 months ago
    In general, most club managers make decisions pretty quickly. The main thing that may slow things down is if they are strict about enforcing scheduling (I’m looking at you, Oregon!) and they will want you to work but it has to be starting on Tuesday at 7p or something like that. The other thing that might slow things down is if some dancer tries to come in on Saturday night. A few assholes may draw out an audition longer than 10 minutes. But when they are doing that, the answer is usually going to be “no” and they just want some kinda feeling of power or something. But yeah, that is always the nice thing about strip clubs. None of this multiple rounds of interviews, attaching a resume to an application that asks the same questions a resume would answer, Myers-Brigg/any other personality test, letters of recommendation, making a tik tok video dancing for ten seconds, or any other barrier to entry. Though the Ricks chain and a few other clubs are trying promote a particular app, so that club managers can get greater control and ability to get dancers tracked and blacklisted from other clubs. And some clubs want dancers to have social media presence. So sadly, I do think the hoops are going to get worse over time. 🤦🏻‍♀️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion