tuscl

CRAZY! My political opponent has hit me with a barrage of weak lawsuits, includi

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“CRAZY! My political opponent has hit me with a barrage of weak lawsuits, including D.A., A.G., and others, which require massive amounts of my time & money to adjudicate. Resources that would have gone into Ads and Rallies, will now have to be spent fighting these Radical Left Thugs in numerous courts throughout the Country. I am leading in all Polls, including against Crooked Joe, but this is not a level playing field. It is Election Interference, & the Supreme Court must intercede. MAGA!”

~ Donald J. Trump O @realDonald Trump
~ Aug 04, 2023, 8:26 AM

6 comments

• Mate27
    a year ago
    https://apple.news/APvYPSb8iSAiLoh8Zcztv…

Vote for this guy, Ramaswamy. He makes sense for most Americans, not for the sliver of extremists tye left and right push forward.
  • Local Hick
    a year ago
    Nothing but a wannabe mobster with a bad combover.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    While I do agree Vivek would be good I think for now he won’t win the GOP Primary however he’d be an interesting VP, way better the the VPs we’ve had for decades for any POTUS.
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    Ass clown is going to have to man up now. Since he's innocent and hasn't broken any laws, he has nothing to worry about.....in fact, maybe he can sue for legal fees he's having to dole out.....since he's innocent right? Regarding Ramaswamy: do you REALLY think the republican base is going to throw it's weight behind that candidate? You really think a MAGA is going to support a "swamy?" C'mon now.
  • wld4tatas
    a year ago
    >He makes sense for most Americans

Lol speak for yourself. VR seems to be pandering to several red meat conservative issues (who knows if he really believes what he says), which make him wholly unfit for office in my opinion:

- scale back support for NATO and Ukraine, ceding parts of Ukraine to Putin
    - gutting several agencies including FBI, IRS, CDC
    - playing up attacks on the largely imaginary enemy "Woke"
  • LapHunt
    a year ago
    Ramaswamy is a phony. He is a slick, polished corporate huckster who should stay in his lane (the business world). His entire strategy in the GOP primary will culminate in his endorsing Trump once the field has narrowed sufficiently.

He is scared of Trump and the MAGA base and will never say a bad word about Trump. His long-range goal is to be Trump's VP pick (will never happen) or be in Trump's cabinet. He is very similar to Kash Patel, another Indian-American Trump sycophant.

Everything you see and hear from VR from now until about the South Carolina primary is choreographed theater until that inevitable endorsement of Trump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion