tuscl

Where are the white girls, the pawgs!?

Sunday, July 16, 2023 9:33 PM
No disrespect, I love the Cuban and AA dancers of Atlanta, especially those that are at Vivide and Wax. But, I’ve had a craving for some white dancers with plump booties and big knockers. Where are all the hot, white dancers in the southeast? I travel far to club in Atlanta, so I am willing to commute. Where are the country white girl clubs that are extras heavy? Someone help me out!! Lol. Thank you in advance…

13 comments

• booty_lover92
    a year ago
    Good luck they are rare and hard to find. Most clubs don’t hire chubby/thick/Pawg whit girls. I occasionally see a few in the Charlotte clubs, Greenville Lust and Platinum West.
  • booty_lover92
    a year ago
    Platinum West in South Carolina
  • Birdie_Boxxx
    a year ago
    I don’t really mean chubby! I mean thick!! Or white girls with big knocksers! Haha! Thanks for the reply though, booty_lover
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Are you Cleavon Little reincarnated ? (Blazing Saddles, "where are the white women at.")
  • Birdie_Boxxx
    a year ago
    Minnow, huh? 😂
  • Gartho
    a year ago
    @minnow 😂😂😂
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    There is one at Vivide on day shift. If she is out of jail by now.
  • Birdie_Boxxx
    a year ago
    Shadowcat, damn 😂
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    You don’t want chubby, you just want a (white) “thick” girl with big tits and a “plump” ass. That may be worth telling to AIChat to see what it comes up with. It may be one very interesting image.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    @Shadowcat is that the one that just moved from Tattletales to Vivide?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    @goldmonger - Not the one I was thinking of but she might fit the bill too. They are both ex Follies girls.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Seattle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion