tuscl

Headed to Tampa...

Saturday, July 15, 2023 1:23 AM
I'll be headed south for my first Tampa SC experience in about a month. I'll be visiting the clubs on a Thursday afternoon/evening most likely. I'm looking for a club with some women 7+ on the Richter scale who aren't hounding me for dances the minute you walk through the door, but give decent mileage once you get in the back. I like to engage in a little small talk and get a feel whether or not there's any kind of personality upstairs or if it's going to be a purely mechanical experience. Reading through the reviews it looks like OZ is the place to be in the afternoon, and it looks like the OG clubs are no longer worth visiting... Am I on the right track? Where's the place to be after dark? Any recommendations are truly appreciated!

5 comments

• Brahma2k
    a year ago
    I cant speak for daytime. I’m a night creature. If you want alcohol and nude, you have to go the clubs above SR 54, Pasco County. It’s not far. Bare Assets, you’ll likely see a 7+ or two at night. Mileage? Don’t know but mi amigo said it has (or at least had) some extras options. For Hillsborough/Tampa: Alcohol = Pasties - Scores, Penthouse, Golds (more expensive places) Juice = Nude - 2001 see Minnow’s recent review for spot on review). That’s all I got and again it’s no daytime exp. at all
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Oz is my favorite these days for sure. In that area the quality of girls goes Oz->Diamond Dolls->Atlantis, but the opposite order for ability of extras. In Tampa the eye candy is on Dale Mabry, but it's a shit value and no extras. I'd stick to Pink Pussycat->Scarlett's->class act in that order. Women who do things with you are generally hotter over in clearwater/st pete clubs in my experience
  • Gartho
    a year ago
    @sanchoRG how do the Pinellas clubs compare to the pasco clubs? Other than the obvious alcohol and full nude and size of the club?
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    I don't have personal experience with Pasco clubs. Maybe one day
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    If you’re looking for intel on the Pasco County clubs, a few months back Doctor Evil did a bunch of reviews why don’t you look them over then DM him with any questions you may have. I personally don’t have any recent experience with any area other than south Florida
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion