tuscl

San Antonio vs Austin

Headed to a location in August equidistant from San Antonio and Austin; for work. Looking for recommendations. Because of work travel, will be my last chance to go to a club for several months.

My preferences are big boobs, high mileage and mutual touching, with LDK to finish the evening. I don’t wanna get robbed or shanked in the parking lot but I prefer things more relaxed and I’ve accepted the trade-off that sometimes clubs that are less up-to-date and less polished are gonna translate to more mileage and touching.

Previously visited Mens Club in San Antonio. Was a good fit for me. Since closed. Never been to Austin. My concern with Austin is that it’s a college town, and it’s boogie as far as Texas goes. So my thoughts are the clubs might be more cookie-cutter upscale with less flexibility, less mutual touching.

Let me know, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for recommendations.

6 comments

• azdd
    a year ago
    Perfect 10 in RoundRock is north of Austin, probably closer to where you will be. I’ve had reasonable fun there, but it’s been a few years since my last visit. I found SA clubs to be pretty boring, but have limited expertise. There is a ton of local Texas info on eccie.net.
  • azdd
    a year ago
    Sorry, my geography is fucked up, RoundRock is further from SA, not closer. Geez, it’s been a minute since I’ve been there…..
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    I recommend consulting GPS before you go in either direction, and letting the estimator thing help influence you. It used to be traffic was more bad towards Austin, but more recently the other direction can suck too.

Most clubs in San Antonio are more around the north side. In Austin, the south metro has Red Rose, Palazio, and Divas. Even if you do end up more north around the central clubs or Round Rock, you will probably want to stop at one of the south metro clubs in Austin first because driving on the interstate can really suck before you pass 183, especially before like 830 or 9pm

Texans like boobs, so I don’t think there will be a problem in either city. I guess it’s more predictable to find in San Antonio, because the body types can often be thicker. San Antonio clubs will probably be mostly Hispanic, and Austin will have more white girls with other ethnicities mixed in.

In Austin, Divas will be Cubans. Probably the easiest for the mileage option. I remember seeing the parking lot from outside the club before, and didn’t get an unsafe vibe. I’d probably go to either Red Rose or Divas and just hit up Palazio if you’re curious, but lots of people don’t like the (expensive) cabana sales pressure you will probably get.

As far as San Antonio clubs go, I’d probably read the reviews. There used to be clear “tuscl favorite” clubs there, but after Covid, that hasn’t been as clear. But most of the clubs there are an easy exit off 410, so it’s easy to to move from place to place. Also warning, girls have to wear painted on pasties over half the boob and their bottoms have to cover half the butt. It’s the law there.

Perfect 10 and Sugars are probably good options though. Probably the Palace too because they have the same owners as Men’s Club. But idk, might be worth shooting a PM to those who have written a review about the clubs.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    This response from nicespice might be the most detailed, accurate, and helpful response I’ve ever seen to a discussion question.
  • Evergreen98
    a year ago
    I now understand why so many dancers at Tiffany's and Sugar's in San Antonio were wearing shorts.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    It's a damn shame to have those Latina cuties covering up so much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion