tuscl

Anyone been here?

shanny72
Mayor of Titty City
Friday, June 2, 2023 11:35 PM
[view link] Not sure if it's a strip club, place where the customer gets to body pai the girls, a clip joint, or a good ol fashion slut hut in disguise. The girls all seem to be latina, so If no one's been I might have to toftt

5 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    I'm across the country. it's in Atlanta? otherwise I have to say this place sounds interesting.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I couldn't find any reviews but here is ab IG post: [view link]
  • tin man
    a year ago
    That's very likely a pseudo-brothel. They will eventually get shut down, the Department of homeland security is getting tough with human trafficking as they define it in Atlanta
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Looks like it's advertised in the same vein as AMPs. I'd guess it's one of those places where you can get a massage on a shower bed with a babe in bikinis. Ime these kinds of places have a lifetime of 2-3 years before people start blabbing about it on socials and leos are obligated to investigate claims of trafficking. Go and give us a field report.
  • shanny72
    a year ago
    If i make it to ATL I will give it a go Well versed in the strip club scene and the Asian massage joints. This remind me of the old "lingerie modeling" that used to be commonplace in South FL and Tampa. I'm all for body painting, I'll even supply the white paint
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion