Career Fair

Sunday, May 7, 2023 6:17 PM
I have a friend that recruits for a major university and does these College/Career fairs all over the southeast. She was at a college fair south of Atlanta. She saw some girls had these business cards that said Summer Interns make $500 or more a day. She found one on the floor. It was free admission to audition at an Atlanta strip club! She did not say which one. They must have had someone there quietly handing them out to good looking girls. It had a "text for details" number.

28 comments

Hilarious!
mogul1985
a year ago
I'm actually surprised you don't see this more often. Maybe I should go to a college career fair to find a new sugar baby.
Warrior15
a year ago
$500 or more a day after tipout? In Atlanta that almost certainly takes sucking dick at a minimum. It's Baby Stripper season.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I guess for a Philosophy Major, saying "wanna dance?" is more lucrative than saying "do you want fries with that"?
mike710
a year ago
Yet, we the taxpayers are to pay for the loans for these useless educations. Stripper school & blowjob academy scholarships should be the first to be funded.
etsutwigg222
a year ago
No joke met a stripper last week who claims a Psych degree with a concentration in "Sexology". Looked it up. That's a real thing. Sex Therapy. Unfortunately no sex therapy ITC for me.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Considering the tax avoidance, one lap dance pays more than an hour of "want fries with that"
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I’ve met a lot of strippers over the years who were college students, or recent grads, in liberal arts with little prospect of a real job.
mark94
a year ago
I knew a Follies dancer that got her degree in anthropology. When she graduated she went to Greece with a school group. Several months later I saw her back at Follies. Couldn't get a job and was back in school to get another liberal arts degree.
shadowcat
a year ago
@shadowcat - The degree did not go to waste. I'm sure at Follies she was an expert studying human "bones". Probably several a day.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
6 figure income with a substantially lower tax liability that increases real income by an added 10 to 15%. This can be done with five 5 hour days, though weekends a must, plus 90 minutes of prep time, and that is only ITC. Substantial room for income growth based on ‘efforts’. The only specific OPEX requirements are transportation, costumes, lingerie and cosmetics. The only CAPEX is possible cosmetic enhancements. This kind of income, among a few other things, is enough for most women, ones that meet the visual requirements, to at least briefly entertain the idea. Many will never seriously entertain the idea but some will. Of those some will do it. Of them, some already had a highly sexual nature and may end up being right at home being a stripper.
Brahma2k
a year ago
We need to do more of this
Muddy
a year ago
I’ve seen MLM companies at career/internship fairs before, but if a titty bar is going to those lengths to recruit and it’s not located out in some rural area, then that club def has to be a shithole. The industry has had dancer saturation for quite a while.
nicespice
a year ago
MLM?
goldmongerATL
a year ago
There can be dancer saturation depending on the area but there is always demand for certain types. A college career fair wouldn’t be a bad place to look.
boomer79
a year ago
Oh multi level marketing like Avon is MLM. They’re kind of like a sales pyramid scheme.
boomer79
a year ago
LOL, I was trying to figure a sex industry term called MLM.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
That's good news. I always had a great experiences with college students. The best was with some girls from Brown at a RI club. They could read my mind. Instead of the "wanna dance" it was "I know what you want" You want me to massage your balls"
WiseToo
a year ago
I wish more strip clubs would follow that lead. No club can have too many cute coeds, especially if they're drowning in student debt.
gammanu95
a year ago
I used to work at a teaching hospital and every semester there'd be nursing students in their rotations looking for a sugar daddy to pay their tuition. This idea isn't without merit, it just in invites hella attention from all persons not just sugar babies.
Jdo11
a year ago
I’ve met plenty of really young dancers in Denver, Phoenix, Austin, etc Get out of the absolute most cheapie mileage clubs and they aren’t difficult to find. And yes, plenty are white and slim (especially in Denver at the upscale clubs) But I don’t exactly see tusclers blowing up the reviews for those clubs. Most of the happy reviews in Denver, for example, are from getting a handjob from Cubans in a particular dive club away from the city center. And college students living life while still in school is not when most are going to be feeling the ramifications of debt yet. That comes later after graduation when the bill comes due, traditionally 6 months after graduation, but for now who the heck knows. My account for now is still in this limbo state and I haven’t had to make any payments in 3 years. And why should I when there’s the faint possibility of some kind of partial forgiveness, and worst case scenario, just let the balance just sit at 0% interest for a little longer while inflation possibly lessens the impact of the numbers. I’m not exactly fond of the anti-trafficking hysteria rhetoric that has circulated around the past few years. Not because it doesn’t exist, but because a lot of it is exaggerated and the proper term for a lot of criminal justice situations should just be good ol’ “prostitution” BUT my feelings on that doesn’t matter, and the common sentiment is what it is. if some club is really trying to aggressively recruit those who statistically are more likely to have more sheltered/privileged lives by using vague tactics and not disclosing how they would be making that money from the get go, and some of those girls inevitably start telling their more powerful mommy and daddy about that…that sounds like a shit show potential future headline about “trafficking innocent young girls” and causing trouble for not just that club, but others nearby as well. It doesn’t matter if the tactics are weak sauce compared to what the likes of Epstein and Glisane did back in the day, it’s still going to look really really bad if the OP story is true. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If dancers are voluntarily jumping into the clubs because of some TikTok video they watched, that’s different and that has already happened in plenty of places.
nicespice
a year ago
^ listen spicy - every PL likes handjobs from Cubans just like every stripper likes Olive Garden.
shailynn
a year ago
That’s a fair point Spice. Some of those girls do dance but most of the time it’s not in high mileage clubs. Still a high mileage girl in that demographic is much in demand. There is no disputing though that the stuffy people of suburbia might fixate a lot more in clubs that seem too popular with their communities. I know clubs on the northern perimeter of Atlanta have been fighting losing battles against local governments because the patrons and dancers are visible and a threat to a certain type of person.
boomer79
a year ago
@boomer79 Over the years the places I encountered quite a few that had just turned 18 was at Oasis and Follies. They were both attacked by new cities and shut down. That said, I doubt the age distribution of the dancers was a factor. From talking to them, they were recruited by friends or older relatives. I really doubt the effectiveness of the card handout stunt. Makes one wonder if the cards were put out by the club itself or a "recruiter"
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I think the vast majority of strippers who told me how they got into stripping went something like this: “my friend told me she was making $X a night stripping which was more than I was making doing Y at the time, so I decided to give it a try.”
shailynn
a year ago
Not unusual that Cuban dancers got college degrees before they emigrated. My current fav says she worked for a time as an engineer in Spain. She mentioned it when I told her accent sounded a bit Castillian. Dancers in TJ told me college tuition debt was among their financial motivations. Sorry to break anyone's dichotomies. Even with US born dancers, dancing to pay tuition and student loans correlates with not having family money, so non-white dancers are thus over-represented. It must be especially depressing to start dancing to pay for college loans, and realize how much pedo money you missed out on by not starting as a teenager.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
isn't it risky to be trying to recruit at a college? a business card winds up in the wrong hands. the recruiter could be facing an arrest on the grounds of trespassing as a worst case scenario. i suppose if one of us mongers was to pursue looking for a potential atf at a college fair on the surface a spot like that would have the most ideal candidates. what would be the strategy to try and land one? i have one but i don't want to spend time and energy for something that has an at best 1% chance of becoming a happy reality. one of my last faves was working at some shithole office doing clerical work. the landlord eventually evicted her ass and off to the homeless shelter she went. she had a friend that was stripping for quite some time. "you know you're pretty, got a nice body. why don't you come with me to the club and audition? at this point what have you got to lose?" life changer right there. made lots of cash. she told me there would be several nights that she had to put the money into a couple of shopping bags. she was smart enough to save up and buy a house in PA.
rattdog
a year ago
Yeah, lbbaicnl I agree that it is not that unusual. My current fav is a Brazilian long legged brunette who is 36 and has a BS in nursing and a MS in occupational health. Another girl (woman) at the same club who is late 30s from Hungary is also a nurse. And I just was chatting with a girl who has a MS in library science.
Rob1115
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion