tuscl

One of the oddest TUSCL entries I've read

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 2:16 AM
I don't check out the TUSCL Articles as often as I do the TUSCL Discussion board thus had not noticed this article from a few months ago. Gotta say I found it to be an odd monger-angle: [view link]

7 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I'm highly skeptical. I did have a smoking fav who had done two years in prison. She said the only way she'd see me outside the club was to meet me at the mall so I could buy her stuff. I'm not really one to take long shots.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I haven’t read it yet but judging by what’s posted above me is this another Gawker article?
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ no
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    I read that article a while back with interest as well, largely due to how ‘out there’ it is. Seems like a lot of seed planting for very little harvest. Chances are that I would have very little in common with someone that ends up in prison. This would take an unusual, bored, single guy to commit to this game
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    The article is combination of interesting and odd. If it is actually true, then we may have found a guy who is a decent writer - and who could out-PL Gawker!
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I think the article’s OP said he lives in Vegas – I can see Vegas attracting some “strange birds” per se w.r.t. making Sin City one’s place to live (unless one is a retiree I guess).
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    The article kinda reminded me of Will Ferrell’s character in the movie “Wedding Crashers” where he ups-his-game w.r.t. scoring chicks by “graduating” from crashing-weddings to crashing-funerals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion