tuscl

Dancers

Wednesday, April 26, 2023 7:08 PM
Can we get a never ending discussion going with girls names and like the mileage they give,and/or just who’s fun and entertaining? Just even who’s even worth getting rooms with in details here. I haven’t been here for awhile but will return soon! So please let me and all the newer people get some details!

9 comments

• datinman
    a year ago
    Damn. I'm kinda sorta missing DesertScrub right now.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Short answer = no
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Great idea! I am honored to have the honor to get it started. I can't believe that I'm the first to post a serious response. I'm getting all jittery, y'know, I need to set a high standard but not so high that other serious responders are afraid to post. My first post in the ongoing discussion of mileage, fun and entertainment: Mileage: UHM, DFK, LDK, FIV, FRMOS Fun: 10/10 when she's drunk (which is all the time) Entertainment: 10/10 when she's stoned (which is the rest of the time) Is: bill Vern's Mom! His sister is almost as good, but she only likes BBC up her ass and only accepts crystal meth as payment.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    ^Wait hold up, you're saying that Billy boy over here.... is Scrub's brother?
  • bill Vern
    a year ago
    Lmao
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    ?
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Most info about what specific dancers do what for how much comes in PMs. Need to show your a good citizen and not a creeper first.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Stormy will jack you off for $75 in the vip.
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    No. With Only Fans true con artists, any gal who is willing to go to the club IRL should be given utmost respect. Clearly as those on here now I am no femanist but I support l real fairness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion