tuscl

Saliva as a lubricant? And other supply suggestions.

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Sunday, April 23, 2023 4:17 AM
I've been clubbing for a number of years, often at extras-friendly clubs, and I've never had a dancer object to using saliva as a lubricant, until the past month when I had two dancers "freak out" at the suggestion of using saliva as a lubricant. Have others experienced similar reactions? I have also encountered dancers carrying small purses with condoms, wipes and water based lubricants. What, if any, supplies do you take to a strip club, above and beyond cash? By the way, there is some rationale for NOT using saliva. [view link]

15 comments

• Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Her saliva or yours? I can understand her not wanting to use yours, but her own should be fine. I've had many girls lube themselves up by spitting on their hand and rubbing it all over their vag. I've noticed some dancers even prefer it over regular lube, possibly because of the smell or stickiness that lube leaves behind. As for myself, I will carry spare condoms just in case they don't have any or if the first one breaks. Or if I'm going down to browntown, if you know what I mean.
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Personally, I shove salvia all in my snatch before I work. Regardless of extras or not. I love to go into the other dimension in my pussy. If a woman doesn’t do that, then wow!!!! she’s missing out. You can’t just strip and not have salvia in your pussy.
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Or any women at all!! All women should have salvia in their pussies!! Y’all are ducking missing out otherwise!
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Bam salvia in the pussy and I’m instantly back five years ago when I was 20. (Time is a meaningless abstract anyways). God damn fda approved crack pipe. (Thank god fda approved) you feel your physical self disintegrate into fine vagina powder and the self washes away. 🫠
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Pure existence having an encounter with the infinite pussy.
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    But are you here to touch the face or god or no?
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    The network is activated when we’re thinking of ourselves and others orienting into space. Increased activity (in the pussy 😜) when we focus on different religions of the brain (pussy).
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    Mesh of brains and emotions when we focus on a specific task (salvia) default mode network (pussy). Internal thoughts (sigh yall hate that)
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    (Trip report……)
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    a year ago
    WOW NOT USING SALVIA???
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Who needs motor oil I just spit on my engine every 3,000 miles.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    I'll have what she's having! (AaaaaAaaaaaa)
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    I take Skyn condoms. Those dollar store ones the dancers usually supply are too tight & too brittle. Skyn fits my shape better than Magnums, but yeah I know that’s TMI about my wiener haha. And I’m on Team No Saliva.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I don't always use saliva, but when I do, it's because I'm too broke for even equate personal lubricant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion