tuscl

Naked Education for Children - Adults pose nude in front of children and teens

Monday, April 17, 2023 12:07 AM
To promote transgenderism and body positivity. Children's TV in the Netherlands: Naked adults promoting transgenderism and sex change surgery as "euphoria." After being indoctrinated, one child says: "At first you think HUH? But later you realize that it's actually pretty normal." [view link] Also on BBC in UK [view link]

2 comments

• yahtzee74
    a year ago
    Meanwhile, Denmark has kiddie (4-8 years old) show about a man with a very long penis [view link] from wikipedia: [view link] John Dillermand is a middle-aged man who wears a red-and-white striped bathing costume. He has a penis that can extend to a length of dozens of meters. John uses his prehensile penis (which stretches through his clothes) as a tool, such as to tame lions or to fly about like a helicopter. But it also often acts independently of John, getting him into trouble. The series is aimed at four- to eight-year-olds and was developed by the Danish public broadcaster DR, in association with the sex education association Sex & Samfund.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    This is outrageous! Why didn't anyone tell me I could use my johnson to fly around like a helicopter?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion