tuscl

Issues with Submitting Reviews

Hi Fellow TUSCL users, I have been facing this weird issue with submitting reviews on the website which don’t seem to give any more detail on how to solve so posting it here to see if anyone has faced this issue.

While submitting the review I do the usual, go to the add a review page do the dropdowns and then write out the whole text of the review, give it a heading and then when I click submit a review it just does nothing. Does not submit and gives no indication of what the issue is. I have tried mutiple times at different times of the day but have not been able to submit it everytime I try. Is there some kind of special character issue or any limitations that I am not aware of. I have successfully submitted 2 reviews in the past so it has worked befoee for me. Anybody else face the issue? Is there a limit to how many reviews you can submit? All my reviews have been of one particular strip joint Vivide Atlanta. Is there a limit of how may reviews you can post for just one strip club? It’s frustrating to say the least.

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Send this as a message to founder.
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    ^ Good advice from C.M.I., above. The site has been janky lately in a number of odd ways.

FYI, there's no limit on the number of reviews you can post.

You can post multiple reviews for the same club, but if it has been fewer than four weeks since your last one (or maybe it's 30 days), it'll get published -- if it passes adjudication -- but you won't get VIP credit.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Another bit of advice is to compose the review in another app, not on the website. That way, if something goes wrong, you can submit it without rewriting the whole thing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ I have a text editor on my phone that also provides spell check.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion