tuscl

Vegas Recommendations!

I know. I know. Another ask about going to Vegas, but I’m hoping to get some recommendations on where to go in LV. I usually prefer a smaller club but more rock/indie vibe than a giant night club. Was recently in Portland and hit up Union Jack’s and that was a great time and very much my vibe. Are any of the Vegas clubs along that line? Or are they mostly the night club?

5 comments

• wallanon
    a year ago
    If you know there's another recent thread on Vegas why didn't you post your question on that one?
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I haven't been to chica's locas (just west of the palomino) in North Las Vegas but I hear it's something worth checking out and I will the next time I go up to Vegas.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @Mrgordon84

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

My recommendation is that’s if you are in Vegas, go to the Vegas airport and take one of the 30 daily 1 hour flights to Los Angeles, rent a car and drive to the City of Industry Spearmint Rhino or if it is too far for you go to 4Play, 7.7 miles from LAX.

Or take one of the 15 daily 1 hour flights to San Diego and take the bus to the Streetcar Rail Blue Line Station and go to the Border so you can just walk to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

And take the FREE limousine that in five minutes will take you to Hong Kong.

These recommendations are better alternatives to the tourist trap that is Las Vegas.

Just be careful out there.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "...or if it is too far for you go to 4Play, 7.7 miles from LAX."

It's a trick. 7.7 miles in LA traffic are like dog miles lol.
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    Clubs I've been to in Vegas:

Chicas Bonitas: Tiny dive bar style, no privacy in the back. Topless. 5/$100 . 99% Latina. Very hands on club. Daytime is BEST.

Palominos: Nice place, feels like a relaxed club. Stage dancers are usually great. Good variety. Full bar with full nude. Probably the best VIP booths in Vegas ($150 for 15min). Have always gone around 6-7pm.

Spearmint Rhino: Pricey and crowed at night (feels like a crazy night club). Daytime is better in my opinion. Have gotten $100 bottles during the day.

Crazy Horse III: Expensive, no floor dances. Has food. More of a glitzy night club feel. Lots of red.

The Library: Myeh. It will never be Cheetahs again.

Sapphire: Myeh. This is probably the most night club feeling place. I've never liked it.

Peppermint Hippo. Not bad, only been there once since it opened. They maintained the OG feel of part of the club which I liked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion