tuscl

Questions regarding PHX Clubs!

Heading to PHX next week for a work thing and was thinking of hitting up a club on the way back to the PHX Airport, but will have my luggage with me (i don't usually rent a car and uber everywhere). Any suggestions on clubs that would let me store my bag at a bag check or reception? I've done it at some clubs in ATL, but figured better ask before trying to get in.

5 comments

• rawhide2
    8 months ago
    First off, Phoenix will be slammed next week with the Golf tournament - the Phoenix Open or whatever it is called.

Second, I would never trust any club with your possessions/bag (are you going to check it in and take inventory, then validate that everything is there on the way out the door - I don't think so)
  • azdd
    8 months ago
    Bourbon Street has a little office at the entry where they collect entrance fees at night. If you just have a small carryon they might be willing to hold it for you. On the other hand, the club is not crowded during dayshift; you could just set your stuff by your table. You would have to trust it to be OK if you went to VIP (which you will), but honestly I think it would be fine.
  • mike710
    8 months ago
    I've seen people bring luggage into regular bars in the PHX area many times. However, I've never seen it in a strip club. The level of suspicion of your intentions is a little bit higher by default going into a strip club as every club has had their fill of drunk guys doing dumb things.

Depending on where you are staying and the time you are leaving, might be a better option to leave your bags at the hotel front desk and go back for them later. If you are staying for a multi day trip, maybe rent a car for the last day.

Not saying you will be turned away but I think they would want to TSA your bags walking into a strip club as a stranger.
  • chiefwiggum
    8 months ago
    Hi Liter also has a little office where you pay the cover. It looks big enough to handle a carry-on. But no guarantee any club will take responsibility.
  • Jascoi
    8 months ago
    i admit, I'm not familiar with Phoenix clubs even though I've visited a few over the years. but I know that at Hong Kong TJ, absolutely no problem checking in your luggage with the front desk of either the club or the hotel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion