tuscl

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title says it all.

25 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    “Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” – Mark Twain
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Hmmm...... I'm probably about the most educated person that posts on this Board. And I cannot listen to one thing that CJ says without losing my temper.

But I don't want Upright to call me a fool, so I will shut up now.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    CJKunt is a fungus among us
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser”

~ Socrates

:D
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Are you pulling these quotes from Wikipedia or off the wall in a gas station restroom that somebody wrote on?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago

^ ^Even better question, how does anyone lose a debate with someone who’s not debating, just posting random mostly irrelevant quotes from long dead people?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    So ridiculous, @twentyfive must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend.

Chill @twentyfive Chill!

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd Januaryk 2003 , Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist
    ~ Author of some of the most liked tweets in history
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’m far from angry, it might behoove CJ Kunt to work on his communication skills, especially before he tries to offer advice from dead people who lived centuries ago.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

Quotations and undeniable facts are used by me as means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations and undeniable facts can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society.

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all...
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ We know you communicate with the dead, do you ever have conversations with people that are living now.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    I have concluded that TUSCL does not have an inclusion and diversity program haha

CJ I don't quite agree with the quote, mainly the word Education. Better would be:
    Maturity is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^
    “In Narrow sense, education is nothing, but a purposeful activity, deliberately planned for the optimum development of an individual's potentials.

In the Broader or Wider sense, education is not limited to a classroom or a school only.”

• Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    The Globalists have been trying to brainwash me with their "schools" since at least 1st grade. No, I will never forgive them.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper"

i had this thought monger on the ignore list on the old site. i guess that function wasn't migrated onto the current new site. question: where is the ignore function?

but the above quote is actually one of the best ones that's been cut and pasted onto here. there was, are, and always will be people you just can't stand for whatever reasons. despite that, it would be stupid to not listen to opposing views contrary to what you believe. just put aside your hatred and pride for a few moments and try to get along with such people and see if you can learn something, anything.

so now has been established on how my mindset is framed at this moment ,

"I have concluded that TUSCL does not have an inclusion and diversity program haha"

ok wild titties. here's your chance. say your standing behind a mic at the podium inside the tuscl auditorium. the site members have each paid $5 for admission for the wild titties talk event. proceeds will be given to pay for a fucked up wannabe trans guy to actually experience the joyful wonders of a mind blowing LDK. maybe that'll change the mind to not do the chop chop?

so do tell us. enlighten us. why would some tuscl members welcome an inclusion and diversity program?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I practice DEI by preferentially buying services from intersectionally-disadvantaged BIPOC women.

Can't we all just get along?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    “Quotations and undeniable facts are used by me as means of inspiration”

It’s not working.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I thought DEI was a strip club acronym for Drink Insert Ejaculate and was going to Desires today for some DEI.
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    I don’t know what a DEI is but I’m sure it’s better than a DUI
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    @rattdog - the "haha" at the end of the sentence is a clue that it's a joke

I don't want an I&D program on TUSCL.... I would miss scrub calling people CUM GUZZLING TWATS (in caps of course). I also have zero interest in the trans stuff, despite what you may hear on right wing media. That topic is covered 100X more there than on left leaning media. It's part of the right wing brainwashing crap to create associations between left/Dems and foreign/immoral/incompetent/failure/enemy.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "the "haha" at the end of the sentence is a clue that it's a joke"

your lame attempt to try and make a joke was unfortunately for you made in vain. so to the state the obvious and conclude with a haha is your idea of a funny joke? maybe look into the trans stuff? could be more material for your comedic arsenal? keep it up. you could get booked at some 2nd rate comedy store wanna shithole.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    ^ Weird
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Yeah DEI is great. SVB gave $74 million to the criminals of BLM and then failed. If you gave a Progressive 3 hours, water, paper towel and a can of Ajax, they would go after a cum stain on the floor and still never get it cleaned up.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Always Remember children;

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser”

~ Socrates

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    When people challenge elections without any real evidence, an educated person, if it gets out of hand, should arm themself and be ready to defend their democratic rights. And, it's always better to act out of logic than anger with a weapon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion