Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cocoa Beach

shanny72
shanny72VIP10328

Mayor of Titty City

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone in the area?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

maybe tomorrow

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Is each place Shanny72 visits considered Titty City? Is Cocoa Beach now considered Titty City or Titty Beach?

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

As long as I'm there, it is officially Titty City... Same rules as Airforce 1

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Did you go to Dancers Royale, Lido's or Cheaters ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Shanny dude who is that in your avatar? I want me some of that right there.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Warrior, I hit cheater's and then Lido. Review left for cheaters but lido didn't need another review as it was the same as it always is

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement