tuscl

Experience Party NYC

Wednesday, February 22, 2023 2:31 AM
Anyone been to the Experience Party in NYC? [view link] It looks like another lap dance party (similar to Lido/SVT, etc) but the cover is steep at 100 so not sure if it's worth it

4 comments

• tuskular
    a year ago
    Woah. I have never heard of this place. I'm also super curious.
  • aleccorbett
    a year ago
    seems interesting. But how much would it cost total and what do you really get?
  • K
    a year ago
    this was known until recently, under different names, Fetish affairs and VIP events. you get whatever you negotiate with the dancer for whatever price. The hotter, younger ladies are more expensive. Not every dancer will be accommodating. On my trips it had a large number of people into the foot fetish. Keeping in mind I haven't been in a few years; you should go and experience this party or one like it at least once. it can be a good option for someone in the NYC area that wants to keep things ITC. Hopefully, someone else has and posts more recent information
  • RedJohnson
    a year ago
    Now boys, I know what you're thinking after reading the site's pages. After pushing past the urge to throw up a little in your own mouth, and maybe feelin a wave of weird creepy douche chills, y'all probably think that it's not for ya. But you couldn't be more wrong! I have it on good authority dat 'dem girls fuck like champs. Damn y'all, it's a place where even the hardest core TUSCLERs can score a great piece o' ass on the cheap. You gotta check it out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion