tuscl

Anyone try Sanctuary or Just Enuff?

Monday, January 30, 2023 7:17 AM
Are they worth the drive out there

5 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    IDK how to answer from a dancer prospective but there were definitely a decent amount of customers at Sanctuary. Based on reviews I might be the only that's been there recently. Tip parade, dance behind the bar. I don't think extras are thing, not with the girl I got dances from (the bartender actually). Dances in booths with curtains. As far as Just Enuff there's two there's one in South Jersey, I actually haven't been to that one, I've been meaning to go and then there's one out by King of Prussia. Really small in there, decent crowd though, picture the basement of a house (it's not a dive though) and the dances are upstairs. No extras whatsoever, low mileage. And dances were expensive there.
  • CocoaDancer609
    a year ago
    That’s helpful ! I really just need a club with decent traffic with customers that like thick/black girls. My first club most customers didn’t like black girls so I really had to hustle, 2nd club i got a lot of attention but some night we only had 1-2 customers. Looking for a happy medium!!
  • TheSingularity
    a year ago
    Sanctuary, last I visited, was mostly alt white girls, so I'd think you'd do better at just enuff. Better yet, there are some other AA dancer focused clubs like purple orchid, Piccadilly, or 19th hole that might work for you.
  • CocoaDancer609
    a year ago
    I am thinking of actually trying nj enuff or 19th hole— debating on which
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    @Cocoa We have a member here who’s and expert on everything if you want the Real lowdown on clubs in your area you should ask 2Icee, his nickname is Google because he’s an expert on every subject
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion