tuscl

Good Clubs in NJ/PA

Monday, January 30, 2023 2:28 AM
Looking for a club where I can make consistent money ~ so a club with decent traffic Young, curvy/thick brownskin, w/ pretty face I have perky DDs and a tight big ass - so a club that hires thick girls and black girls

10 comments

• Muddy
    a year ago
    Hey if your down with extras go Purple Orchid in Philly. You'll make money.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    In NJ you should try Hi-Beams in Paterson, it's a small club but they get pretty busy on Fridays/Saturdays and they hire all black girls for the night shift.
  • bigman226
    a year ago
    VIPS in Orange Lookers in Elizabeth Multiple clubs in Paterson- depends on how you get down Where do you live?
  • CocoaDancer609
    a year ago
    Not an extras girl, so preferably a club where That isn’t the main reason customers go- tho I’m upfront and will just politely tell ppl I dont do that. I’m close to princeton NJ but willing to drive up to an hour for a good club
  • eros973
    a year ago
    they also have throw money clubs look on ig.
  • CocoaDancer609
    a year ago
    What clubs specifically tho? Im having a hard time finding any out here tbh, i also dont know pole tricks— i do twerking and floor work
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Possibly Sunrise in Paterson? I’ve only been a few times - and I went to see a specific dancer - so I can’t speak about the other dancers and extras. I believe BHarlem has worked there in the past. Maybe she could give some insight?
  • bigman226
    a year ago
    I didn't name any Paterson clubs specifically as every club has a niche so a couple of clubs may serve you. I don't live there anymore
  • Champphilly
    a year ago
    SIN CITY near Philly airport is a good option for what you said.
  • njave898
    a year ago
    If you're close, I actually recommend Club Obsessions. It's my fav place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion