tuscl
Concepts Show Girls
601 Arch St Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

Private Lap Dance

Friday, January 20, 2023 7:16 PM
So I’m headed in a week to the Cincinnati area and one of my best friends told me about the private VIP lap dances and how he spent four hours with one Stripper on Labor Day weekend and gave her $1400. That’s a lot of money and a lot of time with one girl. Are there not many dancers at this club? He said the rooms aren’t very private but swears she did more than just dancing. $1400 is a lot of money to drop on a dancer so I was assuming he wasn’t lying when he got “ special favors”. As a guy who is looking to have a good time and single is it worth me going to the club and dropping around $1400 for a private dance.( sounds like nyv prices) To me that seems like a lot of money but if they’re offering extras it makes sense. Does anyone have insight in the private dances or if this club does extras ? Looking forward to a good weekend if so

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    This feels like something that I'll ultimately not take seriously...
  • Boardguy88
    a year ago
    What The fact that he spent $1400 on one girl, or the fact that he got extras. He definitely goes all the time and loves this club But I don’t want to be hyped up and have a bad experience
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    They're not NY prices. VIPs are $300/hr, which you can see if you RTF. If he stayed 4hrs (bizarre as that seems), then $300x4=$1200. Throw in a tip/incentive for whatever extras he claims to have gotten, and you're at $1400. I went to this club once, and there were no girls I'd remotely consider a VIP with, except the bartender babe (isn't that the way it always goes?).
  • Boardguy88
    a year ago
    Ah thanks for your response. Id love a VIP experience but felt that was Pricey $$. But I guess thats the price most places. Just curious what his extras were or he just making that up. I know there are other clubs around- is this one worth going to ? Ive read some sketchy reviews but are the VIP rooms nice? Anyways just a single guy looking for the right place near Cincinnati to drop so money and get a good lap dance.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    As somebody from Cincinnati I can tell you three things: 1) This is the best club around Cincinnati. 2) No way this club or any of the girls there is worth spending $1400. 3) No chance at all of getting extras here.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    Who spends 4 hours in VIP with one dancer? That story doesn’t make sense. I’m from NYC and 4 hours in a private VIP room would cost a lot more than $1,400.
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    Smells a bs story and a made up post
  • Boardguy88
    a year ago
    Hmm ok for sure not made up. He goes all the time and yes…. Drops this much cash. Shocking to me too since i have no intentions of dropping that kind of money. I am more curious if this Strip club is worth my time and a visit and if the VIP rooms are worth it?
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    If this is just an attempt to get info on a specific club and VIP offerings - it’s best to read reviews, and inquire with members through DM. Nobody is going to give you VIP details with these odd discussion stories.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    4 hours?! How much friction can one dick take and how is the skin graft holding up? If you want to get what your buddy claimed to get, read reviews here and you will see that depending on the dancer, club, and city you can get fucked, sucked, or whatever you want for well less than $1400. Maybe not at Concepts, but it happens every day in America. Good luck.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "you can get fucked, sucked, or whatever you want for well less than $1400. Maybe not at Concepts, but it happens every day in America. Good luck." I don't know why but I LOL'd at this. I don't know what or where Concepts is, but damn...
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    On the highly doubtful premise that this is a legit post why are you asking strangers about this club when you supposedly have first hand knowledge from one of your best friends who goes there all the time?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Cacaplop why don't you just hire a hooker instead of constantly asking everyone here if you should with different profiles?
  • Heellover
    a year ago
    Wallanon, Concepts is the club OP was asking about. But yeah in drew Carey post it did sound funny how it was used (almost like an auto correct error)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion