tuscl

"Americans “protect” their minds by an elaborate system of abstractions, ambigui

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

"Americans “protect” their minds by an elaborate system of abstractions, ambiguities, metaphors and similes from the reality they do not wish to know too clearly; they lie to themselves, in order that they may still have the excuse of ignorance, the alibi of stupidity and incomprehension."

~ Aldous Leonard Huxley
~ Born 26 July 1894 Godalming, Surrey, England
~ Died 22 November 1963 Los Angeles County, California, USA

29 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Americans criminalize the poor and blame the victim while applauding the rich exploiters because of the delusion that they relate more to the rich than the poor
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Remember cj

'Quoting others doesn't change the truth that you're a dick pic collecting homo.'
    'cjkunt has been a homo his whole adult life.'
    The truth is the truth!

- Donald Trump
    - Born June 14 1946
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Remember children

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser”

~ Socrates

:D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    #bait
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Remember cj

'Quoting others doesn't change the truth that you're a dick pic collecting homo.'
    The truth is the truth! FUCKHEAD!

- Donald Trump
    - Born June 14 1946
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Funny how they all ignore cjkents posts when they're the most truthful here.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I do think that Americans can be full of shit, honestly. But, remember, I am Eastern European and the supermajority of us is extremely blunt and do not give a flying fuck about how offensive we are and actually sometimes make a sport out of pissing people off or fucking with them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Being blunt and direct is a lot better
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.”

Aldous Huxley
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You’re aware Huxley espoused Eugenics ?
    Same as the Nazis
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag will you show up? Yes or no
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cj kent why did you refer to germany as the fatherland
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA)

Moneyman1234 is just another cacaplop user’s name trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads.

But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself.

If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it.

Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions.

~ Call.Me.Ishmael
    ~ April 29, 2022

“In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers."

~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

“Try to address the comment not the commenter
    LOL”

~ twentyfive✪✔
    Living well and enjoying my retirement
    ~ Joined Mar, 2010
    ~ Last Seen Jan, 2023
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ So address what I pointed out !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://www.google.com/search?q=food+des…

You have to be a sheltered delusional idiot to not be able to Google food deserts in the US. But then you don't care about them. You're just here to be an asshole
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'You’re aware Huxley espoused Eugenics ?
    Same as the Nazis'

cj's a fucking nazi!
    with his fatherland references, his home in lilly white brentwood, his huxley quotes, and his proclamations that marilyn monroe is the perfect woman, he's a fucking white supremist playing games with all of his equity/sensitivity posts.
    he's a dick pic collecting nazi troll homo!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”

~ Aldous Huxley
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You mean like you ignoring the facts that Trump said about you?

''Quoting others doesn't change the truth that you're a dick pic collecting homo.'
    The truth is the truth!

- Donald Trump
    - Born June 14 1946'

Got it!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Kunt is just trying to deflect, but it doesn’t change the facts
    Remember
    give a man a fish he eats a meal
    Give him a fishing rod and he hooks himself because he never learned how to fish
    Biblical proverb.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive

“Personally, I must confess, I am more interested in what the world is now than in what it will be, or what it might be if improbable conditions were fulfilled”

~ Aldous Huxley
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “Huxley published in 1932, his futurist novel Brave New World that portrays a dehumanized community in a totalitarian state named the World State that John the Savage, the central character of the novel, calls brave new world.

A body of controllers consisting of Alpha double pluses governs the World State based on the ideology of its founder, Henry Ford.

After its publication, however, some critics interpreted the novel as a cautionary tale about unchecked scientific development in the area of genetic engineering.

On the other hand, some others have interpreted it as a cautionary tale about abuse by powerful elites who control the science and dehumanize the masses, exploiting its tremendous power.

In addition, some historical critics have interpreted the novel as a Utopian vision of Huxley.

According to them, Huxley himself is a eugenicist and a strong advocate of human genetic manipulation.

In support of their argument, they present Huxley’s other contemporary writings as evidence.

Therefore, because of Huxley’s ambiguous position, scholars’ opposing stances, and the novel’s rich and ambivalent narration, some problems might arise for readers…”
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ there was nothing ambiguous about it, Huxley endorsed the pseudo science of Eugenics, all of your bullshit doesn’t change that fact.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag will you show up to meet me or not. Yes or no
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “Americans, like @twentyfive, “protect” their minds by an elaborate system of abstractions, ambiguities, metaphors and similes from the reality they do not wish to know too clearly; they lie to themselves, in order that they may still have the excuse of ignorance, the alibi of stupidity and incomprehension."

~ Aldous Leonard Huxley

U N D E N I A B L E . . .
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    :D
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Either I or a legal representative will meet you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I told you I'd be there when you get served. But you won't show up
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yes or no answer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion