Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Go (gasp, ckoke) Ohio State

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well, TCU dumped the Wolverines by six points, aided by an egregiously bad call on a Michigan TD.

So, and I can't believe I'm saying this, Go Buckeyes! Big 10 solidarity here. Dump those Bulldogs!

Sorry we won't see you in the final.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Well, shit. Bad night for the Big Ten. Two final seconds comebacks down the tubes.

Hey, TheeOSU and Whodey if we should ever meet up we can buy each other a drink or three and commiserate.😭😏

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Great GA/OSU game - I thought it was over when GA scored the last TD but OSU came back and almost won it. OSU was def hurt by missing their best WR/player Harrison in the 2nd half.

b/f the game I didn't think OSU had a chance against mighty GA but CJ Straud kept them in-it till-the-end.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement