Need advice from Dallas area mongers

mr_nice_guy
Washington
I'll be travelling to Dallas next month and need some advice on where to go. I'll have a free Saturday night, and entire Sunday to myself, and probably time the following Tuesday night. My hotel is conveniently located just south of Spearmint Rhino and there are lots of clubs in the area (The Lodge, Baby Dolls, Chicas Locas, Pentagon, Bucks - to name a few) and I don't mind grabbing an Uber to hit up something farther away if it's worth it. Would love to hear your thoughts on:

1) Good club for Saturday night
2) Good "big" clubs
3) Good smallish neighborhood friendlier type clubs
4) Clubs that might be worthwhile Sunday mid-day or Tuesday night
5) Clubs for minor extras

I appreciate your help!

- Mr. Nice Guy

5 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    You've got some pretty specific questions and might be better off sending PM's to some of the reviewers at clubs you find interesting. The club I personally like the best (so far) was not my first choice, but was the only one open while I was killing time during a flight delay.
  • rugrat
    2 years ago
    Baby Dolls for a large club with minor extras, although it will get busy on Saturday night. I am also a fan of Chicas Locas which is a bit of a smaller club (although everything is smaller compared to baby dolls).

Bucks Cabaret in Fort Worth was worth the visit when I was there several years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Baby Dolls is the big-player in town - very-big-club along with a 2nd-floor balcony area - good number of dancers on dayshift and nightshift to where one can hit the club multiples times and find a lot of new-to-you dancers.

PT's in Northeast Dallas is also fairly-popular - if I remember correctly it's no-alcohol so there is nudity but IDK how many of the dancers do nude-dances (I can't remember but I think it was 20-topless and 30-nude).

You should read-up on some of the reviews of clubs mentioned so you can have a feel about what to expect.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    PTs is BYOB.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Another tee up for Baby Dolls testimonials. I really hope this club helps to support this site somehow. 😉

MNG, Baby Dolls is a tourist trap at night, but perhaps worth checking out just for the variety of girls. But if you drink hard alcohol then go elsewhere. Even by tourist trap standards, the price to alcohol ratio in their measured "shots" (more like light drizzles) is criminal and good tipping will not help the situation. If you drink beer, then you may be fine, especially if you stop by during dayshift or Happy Hour. They get a lot of guys coming from work sites at Happy Hour to eat the free hot dogs and hamburgers and drink beer.

The Lodge is far and away my favorite club in Dallas. The girls are beautiful and elegant, the price is right on the whiskey and it is by far the most comfortable from a seating standpoint.

So think of BabyDolls as the club for working me and tourists and the Lodge as the place where the local white collar crowd goes. Indeed it's why BBD's has to fleece tourists who don't know better on the hard alcohol - they have to pay an army of ever-present security guys to be on the ready to break up problems.

Anyway just my thoughts fwiw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion