tuscl

Philadelphia question

Striker
Be nice
Sunday, December 4, 2022 6:07 AM
I will be in Philly on Wednesday Dec 7th for a Flyers game. After I want to hit a club. I am most familiar with Oasis, Club Risque, Delilahs, and Cheerleaders (first visit a little over a year ago). But I've not been to any in a long time. I will be staying overnight closest to Oasis. i have read the recent reviews I was just wondering if there was other clubs I should look into that I might not know about. With covid and all I've not been out much for a long time. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks

5 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    I would also take a look at reviews from Gold Club in center city. Small club but higher mileage spot. If your by Oasis, Lou Turks ain’t too far, more low mileage but big lineups. And I recently wrote up on article on Philly strip clubs that’s pretty recent, I’m too lazy type that much out here [view link]
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Oasis went downhill, avoidable. Delailahs, Risque, Cheerleaders all three are good. If you are looking for class, quality, then Delilah’s. But gets busy only after 9PM. If you looking for quantity, then Cheerleaders. They have atleast 40 girls during night shift. But, at cheerleaders some renovations going on, so temporarily shifted regular lap dance to outdoor tent, which is extremely uncomfortable. And VIP is not worth for the price here. Risque on Columbus blvd is laid back, not lot of volume, but still fun, and their 30 mins VIp for 250 is a good deal in the area., 20 reg lap dance room is very comfortable and well kept as compare to other clubs, but very less girls though. Lots of girls left the club.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Other than Delailahs, Risque, and Cheerleaders, none of the clubs worth it in the area. Please don’t waste your 💰 🤣🤣
  • Manuellabore
    2 years ago
    Almost all of my Philly-area mongering is on weekday afternoons, but I'm in one of the clubs at least once a week. Oasis is a waste of time. If you're looking for a likely sure thing at a decent price, Purple Orchid is just up Essington Avenue from Oasis, but you may well have to settle for a dancer who isn't all that attractive or fit. And it isn't a place you'll want to hang out in for hours. I've been to Gold Club in Center City a few times in the evening (6-8 pm) and always found it to be depressing. Delilah's, Cheerleaders, and Risque Philadelphia (not Bristol or Northeast) are all good bets for conventional clubs with good looking women, and not a ridiculous Uber ride from the airport hotels. As others have stated, Cheerleaders has the biggest lineup of the three, and Risque the smallest, which could be an issue on a crowded night. Cheerleaders is closest to the Wells Fargo Center, where the Flyers play, so likely to draw the biggest crowds. I was just in Cheerleaders last week and didn't notice the big tent out front they had been using temporarily for lap dances. I wouldn't call any of the three "extras" clubs, but depending on the particular dancer, extras may be available. It will have to happen in VIP, if it happens at all.
  • Striker
    2 years ago
    Thanks for all the updates! I really appreciate it!. It kinda kills me to hear Oasis is looked down on. That had been a favorite. I would always stop there before catching a flight. A 30 second drive to Pacifico Valet for the airport ride. Plus close to the hotel. I've only been to cheerleaders once and that was during the day. I wonder what the crowds will be during a game night. I'll probably look to leave after the second period to finish watching the game at a club. Girls, drinks, sports. A Hat Trick! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion