tuscl

First Trip 12/7 - 12/10: Newbie questions

RonJax
Strip Club Connoisseur
Greetings all, I am making my very first trip to HK / Cascadas next week. I'll be there from Wednesday 12/7 through Friday 12/10. I am beyond excited for this trip!

Thanks to all of you who have made posts, especially beginners guides and such to this forum. I've read about a years worth of posts and answered a ton of my questions. With that said, I'm still wondering a few things:

* If you don't have a VIP card, do you pay a cover at HK every evening you go back into the club? Even if you're staying at Cascadas? And what if you're coming back from Arriba, do you pay another cover then? What if you were there earlier in the day? I'm trying to decide if the VIP card is worth the hassle and extra tracking of my information, given the minimal discount on Weds/Thurs nights. Not paying a cover several times over a few days might make it worth it.

* What clubs can chicas visit Cascadas from? I think it's just Bar Tropical, Hong Kong, and Las Chevalas, plus street girls. Is that correct?

* Does Cascadas have a laundry service? If not, is there a reliable drop off or pickup laundry service nearby? I'm trying to pack light and recycling some clothes would be helpful.

* If you were leaving Hong Kong on a Friday afternoon to make a 9:30 PM flight at SAN (via shuttle/trolley), what time would you plan on leaving?

Finally, if any of you plan to visit Hong Kong next Wednesday-Thursday, I would love to buy you a drink, especially regular contributors here who have given out such great info. Let me know via DM how best to meet up with you.

8 comments

• TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    VIP card is the best way to party there. No cover anytime and a free drink every 12hrs. Club girls will go up the hotel above their club.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    * If you don't have a VIP card, do you pay a cover at HK every evening you go back into the club?
    If you are not staying at the hotel, it is/was $5 every time you enter Thursday-Saturday after 7:00 pm.
    Even if you're staying at Cascadas?
    No. If you are staying at Cascadas or Rizo and have a wrist band or show your room key, no cover.
    And what if you're coming back from Arriba, do you pay another cover then?
    No.
    What if you were there earlier in the day?
    Still pay cover unless you have VIP or are staying at one of the hotels.
    I'm trying to decide if the VIP card is worth the hassle and extra tracking of my information, given the minimal discount on Weds/Thurs nights. Not paying a cover several times over a few days might make it worth it.
    The HK VIP includes a free drink. The BT VIP is not valid in HK for the free drink and no free drink at BT (although sometimes they give you a free drink card when you are staying at the hotel).
    If you plan a return visit in three months or less, the HK VIP card can be worth it. Also, the HK VIP gives you discounts at their restaurants.

* What clubs can chicas visit Cascadas from? I think it's just Bar Tropical, Hong Kong, and Las Chevalas, plus street girls. Is that correct?
    It is complicated. Girls from BT and HK can visit for an hour or less. If they stay for an hour or more, you will be asked/forced to pay a bar fine in the form of a $50-$100 bucket. Sometimes this is enforced; sometimes it is not. It is a rule they can spring on you. They further claim that if you don't buy the bucket, they will charge the girl for the bucket. Some mongers have reported not being charged. Others have reported being blindsided by this BS. YMMV. Their logic is that the girl is supposed to be in the bar selling drinks. If she is hanging out in your room, she is not selling drinks and the bar isn't making money. This logic doesn't hold, because even if she is off shift, they apply this rule. $100/hr or $300 for the night.

Street girls and girls from other clubs are a different story. You can bring them to your room for as long as you want, provided they have ID and a health card.

* Does Cascadas have a laundry service? If not, is there a reliable drop off or pickup laundry service nearby? I'm trying to pack light and recycling some clothes would be helpful.
    Cascadas does not have laundry service that I am aware of, but then I have never inquired. Traveling light is a good idea. There should be some nearby laundry available, but I have never explored that. If you find out anything, let us know.

* If you were leaving Hong Kong on a Friday afternoon to make a 9:30 PM flight at SAN (via shuttle/trolley), what time would you plan on leaving?
    Thursday, sharp. JK. If you do not have Sentri, plan on at least two hours in line, maybe three. After 6:00 it might not be too bad, but during the holidays, many Mexicans go shopping at the nearby mall and stores, and visit family who are on the other side. Hotel check out time is 1:00. You might be able to negotiate for more time, but on a Friday night, it is unlikely as they want to turn over the room. You can leave your bag at the desk at HK if you want to stay in the clubs longer.

Finally, if any of you plan to visit Hong Kong next Wednesday-Thursday, I would love to buy you a drink, especially regular contributors here who have given out such great info. Let me know via DM how best to meet up with you.
    I am planning to be there that Wednesday.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Note that everything DS says is a lie...almost. Don't worry about it, but during the holiday season, there is an increase in shakedowns, as the locals are looking to score to pay for gifts for their family members during the holiday. Use common sense, stay sober, and no drugs. Dress casual. No jewelry or anything flashy. Keep your phone out of sight. If crossing the border after dark, take the HK shuttle as the local scum tend to leave it alone. Don't leave the Zona after dark, unless you are with a local, and then, it is best to take Uber or a taxi, even if it is a short distance. I have gone out late in the downtown area with some putas and even they will not walk down some of the main streets late at night.

• RonJax
    2 years ago
    Thanks PutaTester for the detailed info. Good to know about the Cascadas bracelet and the cover. I think I might skip the VIP as it sounds like a headache for limited savings.

Re: bar fines. It's kind of frustrating that it's unevenly enforced, I wish I knew how to budget for it. I guess you just plan on getting fined $100 if you're in the room for over an hour? I've also read some mongers on here claim it can be as high as $300 for TLN, but that seems extreme?

And, I've seen DS around enough to know that my subsequent review of this place will be a SHILL AD. I think I'll take the basic precautions you've mentioned and risk it.

Oh, and if you'll be there Wednesday, I will DM you as we get closer. I would love to buy you a drink, I feel like I know all about you from your documented exploits here. If memory serves, you don't patronize HK anymore though?
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Re: bar fines. It's kind of frustrating that it's unevenly enforced, I wish I knew how to budget for it. I guess you just plan on getting fined $100 if you're in the room for over an hour? I've also read some mongers on here claim it can be as high as $300 for TLN, but that seems extreme?

Oh, and if you'll be there Wednesday, I will DM you as we get closer. I would love to buy you a drink, I feel like I know all about you from your documented exploits here. If memory serves, you don't patronize HK anymore though?

-- It is extreme, but they have tried to pin me for $300. Others have relayed similar experiences. For a while I was booking hotels down town because I was TLN with some HK and BT girls. Room fee was a lot cheaper than the bar fine.

-- I wasn't going to HK at certain times, because I was a bit too well known there. I like to hunt new talent for a few days when I first arrive. Then have a TLN or two, depending on how many days I have. If a puta I know well finds out that I am in TJ, I will typically get a flurry of messages asking me to spend time with them. The problem is, those on my speed dial are very hot, very willing, and LOTS of fun to be with, making they hard to resist. They are extremely good at turning on the charm and playing the jealousy card. I stayed out of HK to reduce the temptation. HOWEVER, recently a few of my speed dial girls have moved to other clubs as they got tired of the HK BS, so now I will be logging time in HK and avoiding Adelitas during certain hours.
  • Razarus09
    2 years ago
    I’m going to miss you there by a day, otherwise I’d have met up. You’ve asked some great questions. I don’t think the VIP is worth it for your trip. Be prepared, there is a bald guy at the check in of Cascadas that stands at a podium pushing VIP cards. He will make you feel stupid if you refuse and try to spit all this math at you. Just be persistent with saying no thank you. That dude is so fucking annoying.

I’ve also wondered about laundry as I travel light as well. I’m sure you can find one in ZN, or you could hit a laundromat in San Ysidro if you have a few hours to kill in the middle of the day.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    There's a laundrymat nearby, it's next to the Kim House Chinese Restaurant, it's at the end of HK alley near the famous Taco cart was.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    &RonJax

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Since you said this is your first time keep things simple in your first visit and go with the expectation of this just being a recon mission to gain information and see how things work/are, if you don’t speak Spanish fluently be prepared for misunderstandings because somethings get lost in translation.

Also again keep expectations realistic; the paid for sex experience can be an expensive hobby for most people.

If you daydream and think about it at work and you spend full weekends doing research you should have a good idea about it being possible but… can you really afford it?

“Don’t Buy Things You Can’t Afford”

Despite it being a simple premise, Americans buy things that they cannot afford all of the time and end in debt and unhappy.

If you really can afford the paid for-sex-hobby south of the border, just take the trolley/streetcar to the border and walk across to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

When going into Mexico the Mexican border officials might ask you for the Visitor Permit (FMM) and the permit will be stamped and the number of days that is valid noted on it (up to 180) and you keep half of the Visitor Permit.

Keep the Visitor Permit with your passport card or passport because you are supposed to show it to Mexican government officials, if they ask for it, and ultimately you will have to give it back to a Mexican immigration official when you leave Mexico.

After crossing the border, joust walk over the pick up place for the Free Limousine ride service to Hong Kong, the people there will be happy to help you, and tip the limo driver a couple of dollars.

When you get to the hotel Cascadas, get the VIP card for the discounts and offers in case you end up wanting to take girls to your room (arriba) more than once a day, and just get a “basic room”, and check in.

I recommend to go to eat something light at the restaurant azul and then take a shower before going inside Hong Kong.

Inside the club walk around and see if any girl is of your liking and approach her, to interview her to see if she is right for the “job/position” of going with you upstairs (arriba)

Make sure you and her are clear about what is expected of each other, basic is full service (covered), everything else is extra.

YES; that is the basic full service, from there everything else has to be negotiated in the paid-for-sex experience. Like restaurants, every bargirl has their own menu, and rules and have the “right to refuse service”.

Remember you are visiting a different country with a different culture a different language, but very nice people and really good food, an interesting “experiences” that you should be able and HAPPY that you can afford it.

As long as you behave like respectable, friendly, gentleman, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman.

Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised.

Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time.

Keep in mind the Russian proverb:

“People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave"

Don’t drink or do drugs or do or carry anything illegal, focus on enjoying your first Hong Kong experience, relax and enjoy, don’t worry be happy.

And let’s be careful out there.

Remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
    :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion