Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BRIAN DE PALMA MOVIES

rattdog
rattdog95232

New York

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

maybe not as well acclaimed as the other directors already mentioned on this site, but still legendary. had a nice run from the mid 70's until the 90's.

scarface body double dressed to kill carrie

Replies (4)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dressed to Kill was the only one I’ve seen…,I think

Angie Dickinson I think. I remember it being pretty good

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

My favorite DePalma movie is The Untouchables (1987). He also directed Mission Impossible (1996).

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah Scarface is great. There was a documentary on De Palma I’ve been meaning to watch I just have sat down to check it out yet

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

For me, Scarface is hands down the best movie ever.

Wha jou think I am? A worm like you? Well you stupid fuck look at jou now!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement