tuscl

Sunday options in ATL

Friday, November 4, 2022 4:27 PM
I’ll be in ATL in a couple of weeks, it’s going to be my first time there… I’ll arrive Saturday midday and leave on Monday morning. Basically I have Saturday & Sunday to visit clubs. I’ve read on here that most clubs are closed on Sunday. Can someone guide to where I can have the best experience on Sunday in ATL? I only want black clubs with girls that are on the thicker side.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Pin Ups in Decatur and Club Blaze in Conley are outside ATL city-limits so they are open on Sundays. Per Google it looks like Club Wax is also open. But be prepared to pay an arm and a testicle for parking and cover if u go at night. Also kosher to read some reviews (especially reviewers with a good # of reviews) so you know how to navigate the clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    FYI Club Wax is a bikini club but I think the girls will show their tits during a dance (perhaps other TUSCLers can confirm) - club has a fairly-economical private-VIP room though. No private VIP at Pin Ups - Blaze has VIP rooms but they don't seem to get a lot of play.
  • Sleekmandingo
    2 years ago
    Hey man. I live in Atlanta. Limited strip club options within the city limits but the clubs that tend to be open on Sundays are somewhat limited to the Fulton Industrial side of town. If you are looking for black clubs you have Club Wax and Ace of Clubs. Outside of the City you have Pin Ups, Strokers, and King of Diamonds in Forrest Park. Papi is spot on about visiting an Atlanta strip club at night. They will rape you for parking and entry free pretty good before seeing one nipple. The clubs also tend to have a more party atmosphere and the dancers get pretty lazy imo. Most just barely dance and wait for someone to make it rain on them to cause a scene. If you have time I would try to hit up a club in the city late afternoon early evening at the latest but the quality may be limited. The prettier and lazier dancers tend to wait for night shift. Easier money for them.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    King of Diamonds in Forest Park offers a Sunday brunch. I think it is more of night club than strip club. Rumors in Forest Park is definitely a black strip club open on Sundays.
  • Matangar
    2 years ago
    I plan on doing mostly day shift. Btw I’m flying doing there, I might just Uber my way around for the weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion