Fuck You!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 8:14 PM
Georgia Is America’s Most Foul-Mouthed State. [view link]

8 comments

• elmer
    2 years ago
    Georgia? I thought desertscrub was from Arizona?
  • BaddJack
    2 years ago
    After a ten-fucking-year hiatus, I am back, and Shadowcat is still cursing. How the fuck are ya'? Oh, and NObody cusses like the Hillbillys here in the Ozarks.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ did you just get out of a 10 year coma or did your wife finally take the adult content filter off your web browser? Either way welcome back - would love to hear what the 10 year hiatus was all about!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I always heard how southerners are polite. They're polite jn south carolina
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The article is based on "tweets", is limited to the limited number of retards who tweet and doesn't apply to 95% of the population. The 10 sweariest names are all young and the 10 least sweariest are all old.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    sure dipshit, georgia has interstates too so you shouldn't have to try hard to find a glory hole to live and work in. maggot faggot
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Shit, whatever pussy motherfucker wrote this damn crap can fuck off and go to hell. Probably some bitch that isn't getting enough dick.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    According to the article, Alaska's most common swear word is DICK??? You just smashed your thumb with a hammer and "dick" is the best you can do? Someone cuts you off in traffic and you call them a "dick" when you have sooo many better options?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion