tuscl

There's no prohibition in the USA Constitution for a convicted felon, even poten

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

There's no prohibition in the USA Constitution for a convicted felon, even potentially one sitting in jail, from being president…

The Former POTUS aka Commander-Conman-in-Chief of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol will be the next POTUS in 2024

10 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    In more interesting news, Tulsi Gabbard leaving the Democratic Party because of extreme wokeness is monumental.

It’s ironic it took a woman to show the party that finally someone has the balls to stand up to them. Good for her

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Paul Ryan, the last real Republican Speaker of the House say's Trump will not be the Republican nominee for POTUS in 2024. I believe he knows what he is talking about.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can't run for office if you partake in a rebellion or insurrection against the gov or commit treason. 14th ammendment
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ exactly when was he adjudicated as a guilty party of any of these infractions, dopey the pimpstitutional scholar?
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    Stuart Stevens, a very successful former Republican Party political consultant, says it's likely that Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2024 and DeSantis will run as his vice president. If they lose, DeSantis will not be blamed for the loss and will have an open shot at the nomination in 2028. If they win, Trump can only serve one more term, which makes DeSantis the presumptive Republican nominee in 2028. If, during his second and final term, Trump dies or otherwise becomes unable to serve, DeSantis ascends from VP to POTUS.

Just posting this as someone else's observation which I found interesting, not something I am for or against.
  • loper
    2 years ago
    First of all, there are no guarantees that Trump can only serve one more term, since he is perfectly content to ignore the constitution to serve his needs.

Second, if he is charged with treason and executed, he can't be elected president (my choice).
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Executed? You need a hug.

I wouldn't mind Trump being marginalized and forced to campaign for a real Republican.
    I blame him for his Georgia hissy fit causing Republicans to lose the Senate.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Even without all the incriminating January 6 evidence, and the illegal retention of government documents after he left office, Trump asking for donations to his PAC while Hurricane Ian ravaged Florida really takes the cake.

Trump BEGS FOR MONEY for HIMSELF as Hurricane Ian DEVASTATES Florida
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZv2B5Uj…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Can the republicans find someone that at least appeals to some democrat swing voters? Probably not.

Anyone who didn’t vote for Trump last election isn’t voting for him this election, AND many who voted for him last election won’t vote for him this election, assuming he’s on the ballot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Trump can win the republican nomination. Others are just trying to be Trump lite.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion