tuscl

Can you imagine a U.S. club trying to enforce these rules?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, October 3, 2022 5:07 PM
From Birmingham UK. Dancers in the club, that offers lap dances, nude shows and burlesque, are not allowed to “chew gum”, “drink from bottles” and “must not insult customers”, while they will be fined £10 for every 30 minutes they are late. They also are not permitted on the upholstered furniture in their heels, reports Birmingham Live. Disputes with other girls must be handled discreetly and dancers must give four hours’ notice if they are not going to turn up for a particular shift. Plus, mobile phones are not to be taken on to the house floor and all dancers must dance on the pole during their shift

19 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    I imagine most US clubs would be pretty empty if they tried to hold the dancers to those rules.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Rules don’t go far enough - doesn’t say anything about not stabbing customers
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    I’m surprised, Let’s just say Birmingham is our No. 2 city but our No. 1 shit hole. Even the Rottweilers go by around in pairs.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "Rules don’t go far enough - doesn’t say anything about not stabbing customers" Yeah, there definitely should be a rule against not stabbing customers. Maybe a quota of some sort should be instituted. "Must stab 3 customers per shift. More is encouraged."
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I can think of a couple of clubs that certainly have the first two rules, Rachel's in Palm Beach for sure, probably a couple others. They also don't "fine" them for being late, but they charge higher house fees the later a girl starts, in 30 minute increments like that, it's a pretty common setup at clubs around here. The bit about not insulting customers is the only one I think we'd get hung up on. Some places like Rachel's again, clearly management has provided guidelines on how to talk to customers. Dancers aren't insulting customers simply because they aren't tipped or whatever, but I'm sure if a customer got out of line and a dancer insulted him in response they'd side with the dancer. Other clubs are similar, but most clubs let the girls run wild.
  • sexyloser
    2 years ago
    I always assumed that's the default rule in for all London residents.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “You British don’t have a monopoly on snobbery.” - Tenet If anything the British are proper, but they too have their own version of Floriduh Man, he just wears adidas track suits and shitty gold chains.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've seen clubs that had really strict rules. It weeded out the bums. The girls who stayed made bank coz the rules made for a better customer experience and got them spending. But in today's cash grab mentality anything goes
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I hope any club that bans strippers insulting customers would also throw out and permanently ban customers who insult strippers. If your clubs draws enough customers with coin, the strippers will be happy to thread needles with their eyes closed if that's what you want. But, if strippers spend more time waiting to dance than dancing, don't tell them to stay off their phones, unless you want a phone jammed up your ass.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “They also are not permitted on the upholstered furniture in their heels” Not sure if it’s common, but I’ve been in clubs where they enforced that rule, especially after spending thousands of dollars in new couches
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    "I hope any club that bans strippers insulting customers would also throw out and permanently ban customers who insult strippers." You know come to think about it, I am rarely in a club where a stripper hasn't insulted a customer. Sad part is at least 90% of the customers insulted deserved it.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    one way to change those club rules is a change in ownership. perhaps someone like ozzy osbourne? maybe someday owning a strip club is on his bucket list? i believe he was born and raised in that area, and reports are that he might be leaving cali and head to england to live out the rest of his life.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Not being allowed on the couch in heels reminded me Wife) My husband thinks he a dog what should I do? Therapist) Bring him in and we’ll get him on the couch, and I’ll tell you how to handle him after I speak with him Wife) The couch , he’s not allowed on the couch.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    ^You must be a special kind of stupid to find that funny or clever. But we already knew that about you, didn't we?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ sorry I don’t really remember any fart jokes, that appeal to your demographic
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    ^You must be a special kind of stupid to find that comeback funny or clever. But we already knew that about you, didn't we? You should have kept to our detente, you demented old fool
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Go fuck yourself you little bigoted loser.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    It doesn't say any thing about drug use, prostitution, assaulting customers, robing customers. Or beating the hell out of each other over a drug deal gone bad or customer stealing.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There's hypocrisy, the little old West Palm Beach homophobe calling everyone "fagit" because arthritic old fingers can't fix the typos when his spittle gets in his phone's mic. You're pathetic. You no moral high ground, and the sum total of your retirement is football and hating me. I am the author of your retirement until you put me back on ignore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion