tuscl

legitimate massages in the club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Recently I have seen several posts about customers getting upper body massages in the clubs by fully clothed girls for a small service charge. This seems like a nice perk but I am reminded of the time my then favorite club offered this service. Then one day I didn't see her any longer and asked what happened to her. I was told they had to discontinue it because they did not have a massage license. Apparently you don't need a license for lower body massages. :)

6 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Some of those chicks do have some vice grips going on. Wouldn't be too surprising if a dude got a minor injury.
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    I too have seen but not partaken of massage services in the club, preferring instead to invest my money in more satisfying services.

It does raise a business question. What other services might be offered at a strip club. It would seem to be a good venue for offering more erotic massage or for offering manscaping services.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Manscaping? You mean with things like razors? In the strip club? What could go wrong?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I go to three clubs where there are massage girls: Foxy lady providence - $20.00 per song so no way. Rhode Island Dolls - $10.00 a song at your seat, $15.00 a massage downstairs on a table and $5.00 hand massages (best strip club deal on earth). Great value imo and there is something about a massage while watching naked women on stage that just does it for me. $10 at the boardroom in Brockton - one of the massage girls climbs up on the back of your chair and does a front massage (above waste fuckhead) which is erotic beyond belief. Another great deal.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "It does raise a business question. What other services might be offered at a strip club."

I once told a regular I needed to go get a new coat because a button came off my old one and she told me if I would bring the coat into the strip club she would sew the button back on. I had never had a stripper offer to do sewing for me before.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    People have posted about this. For one thing I think it depends on the state and local laws.

On Old Telephone Rd in Houston there appear to be a bunch of these Hostess Bars and then massage rooms. Lots of FRMOS, then FS in the rooms.

In a strip club it could be about the same thing.

But for example in CA we have massage licensing, so you could not do that, or could not call it massage. Having a massage license would activate a whole bunch other rules and special health inspections, unannounced and without search warrant.

Need to call it Relaxation or something else.

So it could be legit, or it could be just a chance to get the girl of your choice into a private room. I suspect that in most of these places it is both.

This now defunct strip club, Big Rig Doll House in Kingman AZ seemed to have it like that with massage. Looked like it was for all intents and purposes Lot Lizard Central.

SJG

School of Rock AllStars perform "Highway Star" by Deep Purple
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oGjZRe1…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion