Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

LA STRIPPER HOES UNIONIZING. FUCK CLUB GREED

Icee Loco (asshole)

I'm a fucking loser

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

No wonder these dancers are complaining.

The news girl was more attractive than any of the strippers and she wasn’t that great.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

They have valid complaints. This case will impact clubs throughout the nation. I'm just hoping they win

Profile picture for Omega_Entertainment
Omega_Entertainment
•

This is from before Covid which killed the strike and the clubs just didnt hire the ugly girls back once the ones that survived reopened.

Profile picture for psycho_trick
psycho_trick
•

complaining fuglies don't get that they were only hired to embarrass themselves bottomfeeding to make house fee/tip outs, and to make the real strippers look that much hotter.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

The club fired everyone for bringing up safety concerns. It was a union busting move.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's get da ice over here

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzup Mack? iceydougee n me r homiez bro!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Or should I call you sista?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I da mane

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@motorhead careful buddy, or else the repubs will think your an extreme leftist for complimenting the news girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement