Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why to go

Philip A. Stein

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

Check out this news story: "Chenango Valley grad dies in Fla. strip club" pressconnects.com

"Jason Transue got to the club around 8 p.m. Dec. 22, and received a two-hour private dance shortly before he died, the police report stated."

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

From the story it looks like the poor guy may have passed out, drunk, and died from alcohol shock. Hard to tell.

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

I'm surprised that charges won't be levied against the club, which is obviously where he purchased and over-consumed the alcohol. Bartenders nation-wide are responsible for going out of their way to avoid serving people who are unreasonably intoxicated; I'm sure Florida's no different.

Not that I support (or oppose) that type of rule for bartenders; just think it's probably going to be the case that it applies, in this instance.

Profile picture for wondergrl5
wondergrl5
•

I agree with book guy. The clubmight get in serious trouble. A bar here was shut down for weeks because a man left there and got crashed his car. You cant serve a "visually Intoxicated person". Which is a hard call for the bartenders.

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

Although criminal charges may not be filed against the club for allowing over-consumption of alcohol, the family always has the right to file civil charges. I probably would in this instance. Any input on this subject chitown?

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

But, to think of it...... I don't think I would be too unhappy 'passing on' to my maker in a SC. After all, I've lived SCs these past three years! My family might take a lessor view of it though. LOL

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

I think it all depends on which strip club, which dancer, what level of service ...

Profile picture for trojangreg
trojangreg
•

Bones: Your TUSCL family would be proud of you. Probably have evilcyn preside over your wake.

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

trojangreg - You all have to know one thing up front. There is one member here that I have placed on my death notification list, upon my devise. Most everybody probably can guess who that is. So, when my time , you'll all know why I ain't posting anything anymore!

As far as , I would be proud if she would say a few words on my behalf, but please hon, don't be in any hurry. Please???? :-) Now, let's get on with business.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement