tuscl

Digging To China

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I give up, how on earth does someone in such a powerful say something this stupid? I am forgetting my history, she’s #3 from the top of the totem pole for the most powerful nation in the world right?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

Right or left, who ever is in charge, please quit making us look like San Jose Guy is calling the shots.

15 comments

• Longball300
    2 years ago
    It's tough for a relic like poor Nancy....

She's senile like #1 on the Totem

And stupid like #2 on the the Totem

Add that together and you get the China Syndrome.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    It's a generational thing. My brother's and I dug a huge hole in our backyard digging to China.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I dig to China with my hoe and den fill it up wit dumpa loadz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    My mom used to tell me and my brother to go in the backyard and dig a hole to China, and my grandma used to tell us to stay in the yard, lest the Gypsy’s take us away.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    (1) Explaining humor to Republicans is hopeless, but (2) I can't for the life of me see how Pelosi thought we would be better off with more enemies.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ they get it, they just want to bash Pelosi, this is a stupid crisis, the China Coms are just using it as a contrived excuse, could you imagine the outrage if Biden forced Pelosi No to go to Taiwan, to paraphrase the bard, it’s a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Pelosi was obviously joking. But this dumbass, another one of the Democratic Party’s finest, actually thought the island of Guam would tip over and sink if we based too many military assets there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/johncardillo/…

And yes, he’s still a US Representative.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ He’s a moron no shortage of them on either side of of the aisle
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    And Sarah Palin could see Russia from Alaska…
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I can’t think of a single thing I agree with Pelosi on, except not backing down on her Taiwan trip because of Chinese threats.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    That was a stupid comment for one of the leaders in our government to make.

Obviously Nancy has speechwriters and they couldn’t come up with something witty and original!?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yup digging to China was a thing when I was a kid too. We only had 3 TV stations (one snowy) so, fuck you. After you get a couple feet down, you hold your ear over the hole, to see if you can hear people speaking Chinese.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Was it a common thing for parents, like mine, to tell their children they could get to China by digging a hole? I spent an afternoon when I was six years old on a beach in California digging a hole to China. I just looked at a globe and it appears I was actually headed to Afghanistan. My parents lied to me.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Once that dumb, hypocritical, withered old cunt announced she was going to Taiwan (and after China objected) there was no choice but to go to Taiwan. If she, or anyone in the democrat party had a brain, she would have simply gone and broadcast the visit after it was done. At the sane time, if she or any of the democrat leadership were anything more than bitter, partisan hacks, she would have brought representatives from both sides of the aisle. The democrat party has gotten lost in an echo chamber of hatred and groupthink.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I must have been the only fucker to own a globe. As I child I knew the Indian Ocean was on the other side of the world from Chicago, and the core would be in the way. I never dug because I was afraid of starting a volcano in my backyard if I dug too deep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion