Mask Up: Part 8

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Oh COVID, you’ve made people permanently lose their minds. On a serious note I know several people that have wound up in the hospital with COVID in the last month. Ages ranging from early 30s to late 60s people in good health and not so great health. Most were vaccinated but not sure how far (booster, etc.).

Anyway back to my rant.

I’m sitting in a restaurant last night, can see into the parking lot. 2 women in their 40s/50s get out of their car, overweight (by no means obese), they put their masks on, enter the restaurant, when seated they remove their masks. At some point during the meal, each woman gets up to go to the restroom without their masks. When they leave after dining they put their masks back on, exit the restaurant and immediately take their masks off when outside.

I think this is the equivalent of me brining a condom on a date, removing it from the wrapper, setting it aside, proceeding to have bareback sex, and when I’m finished, taking the condom and throwing it in the trash.

Diet Coke with my 3,000 calorie meal at McDonalds? Yes please.

Buying $500 worth of lapdances that wind up being air dances? Sign me up!!!!

4 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    The two fat liberal women were virtue signalling.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Personally, I love seeing people alone in their cars wearing a mask. I just shake my head.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The masking did not do any good before, it does not do any good now. And that so called vaccine just makes everything worse.

More disappearing Covid vaccine data
    Add British Columbia to the governments trying to hide the reality that the mRNA jabbed make up the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths.
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more…

SJG

Jane - School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8D…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ if you wear a mask at least people won’t see your entire face and the goats you have sex with won’t cry when you sneak up on them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion