tuscl

Club Listings

In the "Strip Club List" could you please list the clubs by the state and closest city. I have no idea what the counties are in the different states. If I am looking for clubs in Denver, CO, I have to go to Google Maps to find out what county Denver is located in. In the old days it was by City, could you please change it back?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    In years past club listings were not by county - a few years ago the website was changed to listing by county and no-one liked it - the owner of this site said he was coming out w/ a website redesign in the near-future and I think he's mentioned he was gonna do away w/ the listing-by-county.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Here, here!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    There, there!!!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    In the mean time just type Denver in the search box and it will give you all open and closed clubs withing 60 miles.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I kinda like doing them by county. There may be several different municipalities in a county. If I go to a new area, I may not know all of the small communities. Someone that has never been to Fort Lauderdale may not know where Pompano Beach is.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    On the right hand menu of this site, click/touch on “Map to Strip clubs”. It will show the clubs near to your current location on the Map. If you want to find a club in a different state or city, drag the map to that city 0r place or state and double click or double click on that city, you see the clubs in that area. Too easy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion