tuscl

DC Mayor calls for National Guard

Thursday, July 28, 2022 10:54 PM
In response to arrival of illegal immigrants. NYC Mayor also complaining about city being over run by illegals.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    This is the same DC mayor; along with Crazy-Nancy (Pelosi); that blocked Trump's request for their to be 20,000 national guard prior to January 6; given that there were reports that there would be agitators present trying to disrupt the event and cause issues; yet this same DC mayor blocked the national guard from being there (likely not b/c she's a total-incompetent; but b/c the Dems *wanted* Jan 6 to happen and likely are at the root of it).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He wants the national guard to help with the problems caused by Texas buying immigrants to Washington. Not because of anything the n undocumented Americans are doing.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Per Trumps defense secretary, Trump did not request 20,000 troops prior to January 6th. [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    the ACTING defense secretary contradicted his own sworn testimony. Neither he, nor especially CNN, nor your argument have any credibility or merit. [view link] The established facts are that Bowser and Pelosi rejected requests for additional security. There were plenty of q-anon nutcases on in DC for the certification to be sure, but there were many more ANTIFA and professional leftist agitators mixed into the crowd at the Capitol. The democrat party and their supporters have shown they have no regard for law, order, or the electoral process, and are the most likely culprits for the violence that day. The "January 6th Committee" is s sham, seeking a predetermined outcome.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Antifa isn't nearly as prolific as you think they are. I hear there is conflicting testimony, I go with the one under oath.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Good idea. We need to buy one way bus tickets for all homeless people to California since they love homeless people shitting on their sidewalks. We should buy one way bus tickets for all illegal immigrants to Washington DC and to the law makers front yards who love illegal immigrants. Let's be fair and give everyone exactly what they ask for.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Not because of anything the n undocumented Americans are doing. Who/What are “undocumented Americans”?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I think it's like a car thief is an "undocumented automobile consumer." Seriously, it's not like "oops, I lost my papers," they're here in violation of American laws by virtue of their presence. They are illegal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion