Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Dress Code?

AWB53

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question, but are guests allowed to wear shorts here (khaki/not gym shorts of course)? Didn’t see a dress code on their website and would hate to either not be let in or frowned upon by everyone because I’m wearing shorts on a summer afternoon.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for kingcool
kingcool
•

Should be fine. I do it all the time. Good way to see if they’ll sneak a hand up there to give you a shake in the LD rooms - preview of what you may or may not get in the VIP.

Profile picture for kyumsaing
kyumsaing
•

I've seen gym shorts and tank tops. I think the only restriction is no hats after 9pm.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If one is into getting lots of dances then gym shorts or sweatpants are the best - not to mention loose gym-shorts allow for easiest access up a loose shorts'-leg.

But - some guys are not comfortable with certain attire but as we say around here "to each their own"

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ having said this I'm mostly a dayshift visitor and usually don't wear gym shorts if it's a nightshift visit - for nightshift I usually wear my Tashi lounge pants - I also live in Miami where dressing-down is common

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I've never had a problem getting in any strip club with shorts, and I wear them all summer.

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

I always look forward to Tetradon's informative comments, but the image of him in shorts is something I can't unsee.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

@Papi, there are a lot of clubs out there that won't allow gym shorts. I'm guessing this isn't a big problem in the MIA clubs, but many places do not operate like MIA. Personally I have a little too much self respect to wear a sign around my neck which screams "gym shorts boner man" but some guys are far less shameless that I am. 😉

To the OP's point, I've never seen a club take exception to khaki shorts. Indeed it seems to be the preferred summer wear (along with collared polo shirts and boat shoes) of the 60+ crowd in many clubs I visit during the Summer.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

^ That should have been "...are far more shameless" lol.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I wear da bib overalls with no shirt

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

I wear shorts in the summer including high end athletic shorts. No underwear helps with lapdances. It works with jogging pants too.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Problem with shorts in Florida for me I get cold, freaking A/C blasting in every club down here, outside it’s Florida, inside it’s winter in Green Bay.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Desires has a dress code which is used selectively against people they do not want in the club. I am the worst dressed person on earth and never have a problem, despite my "I shop at the dumpster behind LL Bean" attire. Tonight I will be there in gym shorts and a t-shirt, but no hat after 9:00.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement