tuscl

Dress Code?

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question, but are guests allowed to wear shorts here (khaki/not gym shorts of course)? Didn’t see a dress code on their website and would hate to either not be let in or frowned upon by everyone because I’m wearing shorts on a summer afternoon.

13 comments

• kingcool
    2 years ago
    Should be fine. I do it all the time. Good way to see if they’ll sneak a hand up there to give you a shake in the LD rooms - preview of what you may or may not get in the VIP.
  • kyumsaing
    2 years ago
    I've seen gym shorts and tank tops. I think the only restriction is no hats after 9pm.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I wear shorts all the time, though not gym shorts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If one is into getting lots of dances then gym shorts or sweatpants are the best - not to mention loose gym-shorts allow for easiest access up a loose shorts'-leg.

But - some guys are not comfortable with certain attire but as we say around here "to each their own"
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ having said this I'm mostly a dayshift visitor and usually don't wear gym shorts if it's a nightshift visit - for nightshift I usually wear my Tashi lounge pants - I also live in Miami where dressing-down is common
  • loper
    2 years ago
    I've never had a problem getting in any strip club with shorts, and I wear them all summer.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    I always look forward to Tetradon's informative comments, but the image of him in shorts is something I can't unsee.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Papi, there are a lot of clubs out there that won't allow gym shorts. I'm guessing this isn't a big problem in the MIA clubs, but many places do not operate like MIA. Personally I have a little too much self respect to wear a sign around my neck which screams "gym shorts boner man" but some guys are far less shameless that I am. 😉

To the OP's point, I've never seen a club take exception to khaki shorts. Indeed it seems to be the preferred summer wear (along with collared polo shirts and boat shoes) of the 60+ crowd in many clubs I visit during the Summer.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ That should have been "...are far more shameless" lol.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I wear da bib overalls with no shirt
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    I wear shorts in the summer including high end athletic shorts. No underwear helps with lapdances. It works with jogging pants too.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Problem with shorts in Florida for me I get cold, freaking A/C blasting in every club down here, outside it’s Florida, inside it’s winter in Green Bay.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Desires has a dress code which is used selectively against people they do not want in the club. I am the worst dressed person on earth and never have a problem, despite my "I shop at the dumpster behind LL Bean" attire. Tonight I will be there in gym shorts and a t-shirt, but no hat after 9:00.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion