tuscl

Breakfast Tacos

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
First lady Jill Biden apologizes after comparing Texas Latinos to 'breakfast tacos'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertain…

22 comments

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Fuck you man, I like tacos and was all excited thinking this was gonna be some new recipe or something. And fuck USA today. Why the fuck is there a video that just has fucking text overlay? That's fake news.

I blame the republicans, or the godless heathen liberals. Or the cops. Or maybe it's big pharma. It's one of those motherfuckers!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    That's what happens when you're not genuine and are just pandering
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’m just reporting the news, I am not the gender assigner!

I agree dolfan - I saw the word tacos and got excited too.

I love how crazy the news has become… shit like this really isn’t news.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    If a Republican First Lady said something like that the major media would pile on and skewer her as an out of touch insensitive racist but dr? brandon gets a small mention and it will no longer mean anything tomorrow.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    BTW, if iceydougster was really the hispanic he's portraying himself to be would there be a new designation? Piece Of Shit taco?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I can hear the <s>wrong</s> pedantic Texans from Lubbock now. “It’s a breakfast BURRITO! It’s only a taco if there’s corn tortilla in it!”
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Breakfast burritos are the key to my heart
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The Democrats already have enough problems with Joe and Hunter without Jill causing problems for them too. This doesn't seem to be helping Trump, though, as much as I thought it would. One of the side effects of old Joe's obvious mental decline is that more people are starting to think electing elderly people to the presidency is not such a good idea. Trump will be 78 in 2024. This is probably helping DeSantis more than anybody.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    NICESPICE for president - look at how many boxes she checks off making everyone happy.

1. Woman

2. Ethnic background

3. Ex stripper - non traditional occupation

4. Hot but still cute enough to not be threatening to other women

5. Lover of Olive Garden (cue - down to earth)

6. Wears clothes from WalMart

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You feign outrage at this but supported all the racist shit Trump said about latinos
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The White House is trying to milk their old go-tos like Hollywood and minorities bc they see the-writing-on-the-wall for November - but they've cancelled Jill's next stop which was supposed to be at a black-rally where she was gonna compare black-people to delicious fried-chicken.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Tacos make you fart
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    She’s a doctor, saving lives on a daily basis! She’s like one of the hero’s wives out of a Tom Clancy novel. What have you ever done?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Taco Tuesday!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Only thing worst would have been if she actually showed-up with tacos and started handing them out - or have a piñata on stage
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If she shows up to Miami she'll likely compare us to Cuban sandwiches
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    She probably speaks Spanish like Peggy Hill.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    She teaches Spanish in Texas

https://www.google.com/search?q=peggy+hi…
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    she even pronounced bodega wrong. probably has never seen one in her entire life.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    What a load of shit. She's kissing their ass as hard as she can, and didn't make it pc enough for whatever feminist studies whiner was in the crowd, and now it's an incident. Trump calls mexicans rapists and conseratives don't give a fuck. Jill B is literally jacking latinos off on stage, says they are so very special and as unique as a local fucking wacky San Antonio breakfast taco, and liberals lose their minds. Oh no she didn't pronounce bodega right either, better clutch your pearls. Liberals could literally find a pot of gold with pussy on top and would complain that its not diverse enough and has the wrong pronoun. I AM a liberal, and even I'm sick of liberals at this point. We are digging our own graves with this holier than thou nonsense.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    haha, but I'm not latino so I don't know how insensitive that comment might be. I didn't read the link but I would as a North Eastern, would assume majority of texans are either non-latino or so americanized latino (like 3rd-6th generation american) that it would be comparable to breakfast latino. Made by a bunch of americans, with JUST enough latin culture to still be latino.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion