Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Michelle

maybemore1

New Jersey

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I see her all the time on the schedule but never has a time. Anyone have an idea when she is actually there?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Whitetail00
Whitetail00
•

I thought it was a glitch in the schedule texting for the same reason.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

It's always no time listed. Last time I saw her it was late afternoon about 5pm.

Profile picture for King_Gambrinus
King_Gambrinus
•

I think they use her name as a placeholder in the schedule separating days and nights

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ask Barack

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

I usually go daytime- the few times I’ve seen her are usually after 5 if that helps

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement