Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Tay and Peaches

artofasking

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two sisters who mostly work evenings. Curious to know if anybody has had any interaction with them. Hoping to connect w them via social just to learn a bit more. Had excellent vibes.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Would love positive info about these 2. Since there are crickets about them.....guessing their not on team jiffy lube.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

A stalker seeking help lol.

Profile picture for artofasking
artofasking
•

Fair enough. Good point. Thanks. Scratch that request.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I still would like to know about their cds. Dm if you know and would like to keep private.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Was sitting at the bar today. Saw what appeared to be a mixed girl with dark curly hair and tats. Thought it might be Savanna since she was scheduled till 400.She had a small backpack. Next thing I know, she's tapping me on the shoulder. Not Savana. She had a great ass, and big tits on a small body. She grinded that but in my lap for an extended period of time. I tipped her but she never asked for a dance. Or anything giving me the sense she'd be good, other than the amazing body. I haven't seen Tay for months, but am pretty sure it was her. Am I correct?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement